GG scoped team

I dont know what came over me second half, the awp just felt to right.

Great game though. I came in thinking a blowout by us. The after the 1st half of the second match i though scopeless was gonna blow us out.

GREAT GAME

Yes, it was an great game, MUCH closer than I expected.

To me, this felt as good as a win for the scopeless team, im very proud of all the guys for giving it your all, even though we did have a couple guys from the scoped side going to bat for us, i'm very happy with the way it went, good attitudes, good fun, and everyone giving it hell !!

AWESOME MATCH!!! EVERYONE GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK !!!

(edited)

What made this one so good was that you knew everyone was bringin the A game and it was SO frikken close.. You just can't simulate that kind of fun - thats something that has to be created through a community like this - I could not have asked for a better event.

And on a personal level, i didn't feel i performed very well, i just got off of work and i was kinda tired.. timing wasn't perfect, but i did my best - i was trying to make the calls! silly B rushes, I'll show you what the 12 guage does to them :)

Kudo's to everyone involved.

Update: Profile Updated! Hooray

Edited by k-wix

Yea this was very fun... Even though I thought the mic was a bit chatty on the Scopes side( I couldn't hear the other teams footsteps sometimes!!) Everyone did a great job working as a team.

You could tell we had expierenced players trying gain one round up on the other side. I think we had very good teamwork and the people were playing to win the match, not to get the high score.

Just want to say I had a great time, it was a superb OSS and thanks to everyone that made this happen Clue etc.

I think all those that played had a great time, and it's a pity that organising 24 (or as it turned out 20) people's schedules to coincide isn't straight forward. I'm fortunate to have a reasonably flexible evening schedule so time changes didn't affect me, and I feel for those who couldn't take part and for those who qualified the first week only to be not able to make the final.

However I don't think it can detract from what was an excellent OSS, great fun, close and I hope to be repeated, whenever it was held I think there were going to be some disappointed people.

Just hope that next time I can play as well in the final as I did in qualifying this time round.

Thanks again, had a great time.