Western Warfare 3

stutters

What map to play for WW3?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WWIII

THIS FRIDAY (11/4)

8PM PST

WEST STOCK #3 (72.37.147.22:27015)

MAP: TBD - vote!

i think we'll be seeing some new players since the last WW2, so here's the lowdown.

0. vote for the map you'd like to play.

1. first 20 people to signup are in for friday night - 8pm. please be sure you can make it before signing up. to signup, reply and say something funny. if it's not funny, you can't play. i kid.

2. two captains will be picked at random. they'll draft 2 teams of 10 players and 1 standby on wednesday. there will be a post wednesday night with the team lineups.

we're here --> 3. teams are encouraged to work on strategies between wednesday on friday. with the help of fatty or bub, we'll get subforums to make it easy.

4. the server will be password protected friday night at 7:45p. you'll get a PM with the password sometime friday.

5. head into the server around 7:45p. if you're not there by 7:55, your spot will be given up to a standby. we're going by my watch, so 7:45 is a safe bet ;)

6. match starts at 8. teams go to ct or t, where ever their captain is.

7. in GC tradition, first round is a KNIFE ONLY fight. drop your guns at spawn, meet in one spot, and form a circle. one t steps in, one ct steps in. you fight until you die. ONLY ONE FIGHT AT A TIME. if you don't understand, don't fight. it'll make sense when you see it.

8. team that wins the knife fight gets first choice of side (ct/t). players switch teams accordingly.

9. scores are reset. play 15 rounds. switch sides. scores reset, play 15 more rounds.

10. best out of 30 wins.

first come, first serve. 20 spots, 2 standbys. to signup, hit the reply button, and be 100% sure you can make it THIS FRIDAY @ 8PM PST!

Roster:

1. avengence

2. Demize

3. tWc|Col.McDougle

4. Shodan

5. farmerisme

6. BushMaster

7. Lex

8. Fatty

9. Quatele

10. JiminyC

11. Stormy

12. Meatwad

13. M2

14. campkillyorself

15. n00b_of_DOOM

16. stuttering.john

17. bountyhunter10

18. Charlie Team: T Rex

19. phoenix{greendeltaninjaknight}

20. bigchiefkodiak (via AIM)

Standby:

21. Gambit

Ahhh, now I read it. Welp, i guess if I'm 1 in 20 random captain I won't refuse to pic teams....sounds fun.

Do we get to see the draft results/order/pics?

Will someone step out from the room and declare: "captain so n so selects so n so?"

Ahhh, now I read it.  Welp, i guess if I'm 1 in 20 random captain I won't refuse to pic teams....sounds fun.

Will someone step out from the room and declare: "captain so n so selects so n so?"

we could have play by play coverage on the teamspeak server. maybe i could draw clue into to do the color commentary and analysis and strange could do the funny adlibs. maybe. i usually just post the teams randomly, not by the order they were selected. i dunno if i ever let that secret out, but there you go.

meatwad, hollywood can't play unless he brings his ball and chain with him (thanatos). it'd be fun if they showed up, though.

Ahhh, now I read it.  Welp, i guess if I'm 1 in 20 random captain I won't refuse to pic teams....sounds fun.

we could have play by play coverage on the teamspeak server. maybe i could draw clue into to do the color commentary and analysis and strange could do the funny adlibs. maybe.

That would be cool if there was color commentary. I was at a lan over the weekend and during the unreal 4 tourney they had color commentary over team speak and the guy calling it was hilarious. I almost fell out of my chair a couple of times.

we could have play by play coverage on the teamspeak server. maybe i could draw clue into to do the color commentary and analysis and strange could do the funny adlibs. maybe.

That would be cool if there was color commentary. I was at a lan over the weekend and during the unreal 4 tourney they had color commentary over team speak and the guy calling it was hilarious. I almost fell out of my chair a couple of times.

hmmmm. i was talking about the draft announcement, but that might be fun too. hmmmm.

Sure. I'll be on TS for some friendly banter and perhaps an interview or two while I'm dead.

"Let's go down the field now where we have Fatty live after just getting smoked with an awp. Fatty, what's going on?"

"Just looking for my liver. You seen it?"

"Heh, good one there Fatty. So you guys are up by a few rounds, what's your strategy for the next few rounds?"

"Well, we're gonna slow it down a bit and see if the other team enters desperation here."

"Good plan. Good luck."

"Righto, cya"

eeeeesh!

sorry john but you may have to remove me from this list, or at least drop me down to the standby list. I forgot this weekend I'm suposed to be going to havasu with sgc and some other peeps.... i may not be able to go anyway cause of some other stuff, but if you want to remove me completely thats cool too

sorry again