my only gripe

Guest Smoke

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke

Hi guys,

After playing here for awhile, my only gripe about Mmmm server is the amount of team stacking lately.

I don't mean more players on one side or the other, what i mean is skilll wise. I have a much more enjoyable experience playing when my team is equally matched against the other side. some of you it seems only find competition when you can run through the other team in 20seconds.

I have been documenting the team stacking with SS at the end of the maps and i have found that 7/10 maps are largly stacked against the other team. meaning at end of map it could very well be 20 wins to 5 or less!!!

I hate complaining, but i feel someone needs to at this point.

Thanks

Smoke

ps. i have one lil gripe. Oilrig is a stat map, meaing people are boosting stats on that map, and its seems like the only reason they want to play it.

Team stacking has been bad lately. That is hard for an admin to correct. He can do it but it usually takes a fierce amount of "talking" or if they use admin command, a fierce amount of explaining.

Its just part of the game. CS is based on objectives which is totally uneven. The defending team usually has a huge advantage. Also map design is poor, most popular maps are not even close to being even for both sides.

Then you have certain people that want to play together (Im not even thinking about any guys that have a problem standing up). Such as Camel Man and Contradiction. They both have great skills but yet usually play together. Plus the usually choose the easier side :angry:<_<

Its just something that we need to keep in mind and try to correct. Again, not admins but community regulars.

That is all.

There is a program that does it for you and it switches by rank or skill i think.I like it and all the servers that ive played that have it has good competitive games.The sad thing is that it wont go over good here because theres to many stat whores around.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe

Ok come on now... just cause I check my stats on the server all the time doesn't make me a stat whore... I just keep checking my accuracy - I'm working on improving my aim so I keep track of where I hit and how accurate I am <_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb

I've noticed this, as well. I remember we were playing a map (I can't recall which) and the teams were REALLY stacked skill wise. It was a group of all Mmmm, Fallen and Rangers guys against myself, I believe Smoke, and a bunch of people that I don't recall ever having seen before or since. Needless to say, it was a horrific event. It happens a lot, and I know that people like to play on the same team, but sometimes it can be frustrating, especially for those of us who are fairly new to the game. I love this server, and the people who play on it, but its kinda hard to want to keep playing when I have 0-20 records on a map. :(

Anyway, thats my piece. Later, all.

bwenrebu

Just because someone has a clan tag on doesn't mean they

have more skill! ....maybe they use the word communication.

So the next time your on a team with no clan mates...

Step up and be a leader :unsure::rolleyes: If things

are still out of hand... bring it up to the other team.. that usually

what I do... and if no one listens... I just leave for 20mins and

come back on a map change...

:ph34r:

Just because someone has a clan tag on doesn't mean they

have more skill! ....maybe they use the word communication.

So the next time your on a team with no clan mates...

Step up and be a leader  :unsure:  :rolleyes:  If things

are still out of hand... bring it up to the other team.. that usually

what I do... and if no one listens... I just leave for 20mins and

come back on a map change...

:ph34r:

Some valid points. But I for one HATE it when my guys complain and a guy comes over. Its like a slap in the face. I ALWAYS feel we can get it done given the chance and effort.

Half the time it's cause one team doesn't have a leader or nobody will follow that dude willing to lead. I remember cheering cause Fat came onto our team once (while ago) cause I knew he would lead us. We then started winning much more often.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Half the time it's cause one team doesn't have a leader or nobody will follow that dude willing to lead.  I remember cheering cause Fat came onto our team once (while ago) cause I knew he would lead us.  We then started winning much more often.

Musta been a good nade spamming map :rolleyes::D;)

We just "stacked" the T team on volare, but pushed the numbers up on CT side. Great fun! Hope the CTs thought it was semi-fair tonight....

PS. Lol didn't see the topic went on to me. I was speaking about tonight, btw.

I look at this whole thing this way. Everyone loves to dominate...so I'll put my time in getting whooped w/o whining about it. :ph34r:

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke

hiya,

i wasn't trying to say the the admins needed to do anything about it, I just didn't want to complain about it in the server. I was thinking with such a great community and a lot of guys checking forums that they might see what I posted and possably think about it next time they were in playing and the teams got out of control. :)

I like to play against hard teams , I get a sense of accomplishment when I single handdidly (sp) destroy them :P

but on the other hand i really dislike getting my whole team ran over in the first 20 seconds. If noone is caring to lead, often times I will bark out orders, but sometimes there is just nothing you can do, until someone switches sides or another skilled player enters the game and joins you.

Smoke :ph34r: