I know one kid that should lose his skateboard

duma

A bit of warning, this link shows a dog getting abused. If you don't want to be angry (like I am right now), don't click it.

Here is the link.

Now, do you know where I would like to place that kids skateboard? Seriously, if I saw that kid do that in real life..... sick... just sick.

I think I am going to go hug my dog now.

Edited by duma

Well, there are those images that stick with you. I am a huge dog lover (mind you any animal that was hit like that would still bother me). That poor dog barking after getting hit is stuck in my head. I'm so angry at that kid.... and to laugh, to tape it, to just act to juvenile - it is just too much.

A family member of mine had a dog chained up in her backyard, three kids went into her backyard and started beating it with a stick. Eventually, it mauled one of the kids, the dog was put down and the owner was sued for a large amount of money. It was ludicrous.

This one of those threads where i want to click, but another part of me won't let click....  I don't want to scar myself, i love animals too much.  I'll take your guy's word for it.

It is for that reason that I debated on posting it. However, as the saying goes, a picture is often worth a thousand words. Don't get me wrong, I know that these things happen (abuse), but seeing a poor dog get hit by some punk, makes me remember that people can be cruel to even the gentlest thing. So, if someone sees this, and is inspired to help prevent things like this, then posting it is worth it.

Also, my dog just got a couple of treats out of it... because I feel so bad for that other dog. Perhaps then, even in the slightest affect, you will be reminded to be kind to your own pet.

Its a shame really. the dog is apparently people friendly or it would have bitten that idiots butt off. The idiot with the skateboard is just taking advantage of the dogs passive nature. Its unfortunate we have these individules taking up perfectly good oxygen and space in the world. How would the kid react if I pushed him into the corner and whached his head with the skateboard? Hmm. :bang:

Well, there are those images that stick with you. I am a huge dog lover (mind you any animal that was hit like that would still bother me). That poor dog barking after getting hit is stuck in my head. I'm so angry at that kid.... and to laugh, to tape it, to just act to juvenile - it is just too much.

Wouldnt it be nice to be able to trace back to where and who created the video? :bang:

I volunteered at an animal shelter around here a few years back. The dog that I liked the most was abused so bad that it walked backwards sometimes and barked at/was scared of absolutely nothing that I could see. Whoever owned it previously beat it to the point it was slow and then just dropped it off. It did eventually get adopted though to really nice people.

The cats were cool too, I was never allowed to have one because my sister was really allergic to them. But to them I was just a big chew toy and scratching post.

I knew people like that in the video. Almost all of them would start with someone else and when you would get in their face they'd say something like "Oh man, I was only messing around. I didn't mean it." Then go take it out on a dog.

if i knew someone who abused their animals i would turn them in, they can get in all sorts of trouble and if i seen someone do that to a dog or any animal as just a spur of a moment thing i would take his skateboard and smash it against the ground, then steal his lunch money so i could get a soda...

This is terrible, but at least when I go home this weekend I'll be sure to show my dog some love. The worst thing is, you can tell by the dog's reaction that it's probably a nice dog. Oddly Duma, I had assumed you were a cat person. +1 for Duma in my book.

dude... that was the worst thing I have ever seen. That could easily kill the dog. It probably did mess its face up. The get smacked with a skateboard hurts bad. I saw my best friend do a kickflip off a ledge, land on the tail of the board, it poped up and smacked him in the face and broke his nose. Now if someone was swinging it, it would have crushed his face. A board has some weight to it and those metal trucks really hurt.

If I saw that kid do that, I would do the exact same thing to him with my skateboard in about 2 seconds.

Edited by NOFX

This is terrible, but at least when I go home this weekend I'll be sure to show my dog some love. The worst thing is, you can tell by the dog's reaction that it's probably a nice dog. Oddly Duma, I had assumed you were a cat person. +1 for Duma in my book.

I imagine you thought that because of my Cheetah spray/avatar. But, I got the name (duma means cheetah btw) for an unrelated reason. However, my wife and I do have a cat... but it is more my wife's cat then mine.

We got our dog after the cat. My entire life I have had a dog (minus the 4 years of college +3 of living in an apartment). When we moved into our house, I really wanted to get a dog. My wife has never had one, so she didn't think shewanted a big animal (besides me) in the house. Well, my black lab won her over in about a day. She will now admit that she likes dogs better than cats.

As for the ppl who hit that dog. They were caught. It turns out that the movie clip is dated. Here is the article. That being the case, I feel a bit better. However, I don't think they got their just punishment.

Note to anyone that would ever hit my dog like that: I promise to hit you back. And I also promise to enforce the law - to the best of my abilities - after I hit you.

Johnson was beaten up by a group of boys at a local skate park after the video became public, he said, a reiteration of statements he made during a videotaped confession played in court.

Btw, if anyone ever tries to beat my little dachshund, know that he'll maul you to death, and when your family tries to file a suit, he'll maul them to death too. When a SWAT team is brought in thinking it's some sort of Demon dog, he'll maul them to death too. Then the world will finally hail Gimpy as the Godly dog he is.

smooth16qz.th.jpg

I don't know who this dog is, but he's vicious too.

killer2go.th.jpg

Edited by Saris

Want to click but I'm going to hold out.....I just yelled at some lady today in another car for riding in the passenger seat with her toddler on her lap.  Enough blood pressure for one day.

Did you call the cops?

Nope, I've never called the cops. Wonder what they'd say, if anything. I mean, I'd then have to follow them around or something. Realistically, they wouldn't put me live wired to the police I'm sure, so they'd probably be like, erm, ok. Doubt they'd issue an APB for some guy reporting that.

If I honestly thought I could make a cop get them, I'd make the call...I just don't see it happening. I'm happy with the lines that I've developed....like:

"You love that kid? You'll crush him to death in a fender bender."

or the simple one for the kids in the backseats w/o belts:

"If you loved that kid you'd make em wear a seatbelt."

Anything to make the people think, even if I get an explicative back.

That gets me fired up! that dog was old, like 10+ years and couldn't defend itself. Sorry, but if you do that kind of stuff you deserve to have your arms and legs broken.

UPDATE: I read the article and saw:

''It was like a spur-of-the-moment thing,'' he said. ''There's not a day that goes by when I don't think of it four or five times and wish I could erase it and start over.''

Johnson was beaten up by a group of boys at a local skate park after the video became public, he said, a reiteration of statements he made during a videotaped confession played in court.

I agree the kid didn't need jail time, of course my posistion is jail doesn't solve problems, it creates them. The fact that kid got some street justice makes me feel better.

Edited by EST.79

I agree the kid didn't need jail time, of course my posistion is jail doesn't solve problems, it creates them.  The fact that kid got some street justice makes me feel better.

No, he doesn't need jail time. The dog's owner should hit him in the grill w/ a skateboard, I'm sure then he would get the message. Watching that clip made me sick...

Want to click but I'm going to hold out.....I just yelled at some lady today in another car for riding in the passenger seat with her toddler on her lap.  Enough blood pressure for one day.

Did you call the cops?

Nope, I've never called the cops. Wonder what they'd say, if anything. I mean, I'd then have to follow them around or something. Realistically, they wouldn't put me live wired to the police I'm sure, so they'd probably be like, erm, ok. Doubt they'd issue an APB for some guy reporting that.

I am not 100% sure, but I think that there are laws on the proper place to place a car while driving. If there are those laws, all you would have to do is call the police and tell them the plate number, and where you are at. I know this because I always call the police when I see a drunk on the roads. They reply with a "thank you, we will take care of it."

Although, I do like the first line you give them. Has anyone yelled back at you?