Not having fun anymore

wayfarer

I'm totally with Vo, here. Dust is only CT-favoured because every round, 10 out of 12 terrorists will sit in the middle of frag alley, and suggest that we line up and march out to be executed.

One of these people will invariably have the bomb. From a rushing standpoint both teams arrive at the same time. ...but I've seen a knife rush through the underpass work, oddly enough. ...and we were almost all regs on the server.

Unlike Italy, where you can just stack 12 terrorists at the front of the house (which actually happened for one round last night. Packed so tight that Saris was walking on heads.)...but I'm sure that given enough time, we'd find a way around that, too. Piranesi is lost to Ts, only because nobody guards A, ever. And when they do decide to, the Ts go B. And as long as your teammates are willing to die, AND want to plant the bomb, I've seen more than my fair share of T shutouts on Aztec.

...you've also got to remember that the non-reg pubbers can, have and will complain about a lot of things. They can also have a much lower skillset than the regs on GC. Lower skillset, desire to play CS_deathmatch instead of Counter-Strike, and a total underestimation of their teammates/opponents = OhMahFruityPebbles TEAMSTACK!

It's not canon, but I have sat down with more than my fair share of pubbers to have the "He's not hacking, he's just better than you." conversation, as well.

Edited by Norguard

I love mic'en it up on T side on dust. I'd rather see T's get slaughtered in a bomb site rush and camp the tunnel as 4 people rush to their death...me usually being one of them. I only dislike dust because of higher possibility of T campers than on any other map. It feels great to run the map on T side on Dust, but its a rather rare occassion.

I also love CT on prianisi. T's get sloppy when playing it cause it is a bit easier for them. An experienced CT player than knows the hotspots can set up effective ambushes and call for backup at the same time and can retreat to safety rather easily.

It's been a long time since I've complained about skill balance. I have a good time as long as my ISP is working properly weather losing or pwning.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! <3

. If everyone played with a sense of strategy and actually tried to win I think all maps would be balanced out. YES, even aztec and dust.

I could'nt have said better Vovik!!! I have seen T's COMPLETELY dominate

on Aztec & Dust. It's actually awsome to witness. The real trick is getting

everyone to stick to the gameplan.

A lot of times 1 person can ralley a team to a comeback

Last night when #2 was on losttemple, the T's were up 6-0 or 8-1. We were getting slaughter on the CT side. I called for everyone to rush the middle water all out

We lost 2 CT's that round and took out the entire T team.

The map finished 10-8

To get rid of the "team stacking" you need to get rid of stats. Stats will bring that type of player to the server. Another way is for GC members to set the example, ie join the team that needs help or switch teams when needed. When pubbers see that our members care they will also. I do have to agree with this post that it has been getting worse as of late. One last thing to try is for some of the more elite players to wait to join after teams fill. I see a lot of pubbers follow the good players to a team.

just my .02

ZiG

I think the bigger effect would be from people trying to even the teams themselves rather than getting rid of stats. Stacking, simply put, isn't something you can just wave your hand and make it go away.

As you said players can balance the teams themselves. Admins can ask for people to even the teams if they can't switch themselves, or already have.

I've seen total anhiliation on both CT and on T for just about every map. In my experience the notion of the "easy side" doesn't exist. It's counterintuatuive. I think we need to concentrate more on people taking an active role to volutarily change than worrying about what side they chose.

well i switch teams when i see a skunk coming on. sometimes it cant be stopped, other times i can switch teams and take charge and have a nice comeback win.

i like the stats i think taking them away wouldnt do any good. I think it is cool to get to look and see how you differ with weapons and stuff like that.

The only way the stacking thing can really be fixed is to make the players whether gc or not aware that they need to switch if there is a problem, if they dont listen then use the menu thing and switch them yourself. that is what admin are for. then maybe they will do it on there own.

i actually noticed gambit switch teams on his own last night which is something i have never seen before. i was quite suprised, if he can learn then anyone can.

Thomas