GG guys

Fatty

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests
(edited)

I'm sorry to say I was a little disappointed. It was pretty unbalanced and then ppl started leavin by the truckload right after hawt hit 16. (Plus, I only got one kill :'(. ) Oh well, I'll still be there for the next one. Maybe it was the map. Dust is pretty skewed if the CTs r organized at all.

This post isn't intended to offend the ppl that put the time and sweat into setting it up or the players themselves. I know john is always on here keeping the wheels of GC greased. Thx guys, maybe the next one'll be better.

Edited by n00b_of_DOOM

I'm sorry to say I was a little disappointed. It was pretty unbalanced and then ppl started leavin by the truckload right after hawt hit 16. (Plus, I only got one kill :'(. ) Oh well, I'll still be there for the next one. Maybe it was the map. Dust is pretty skewed if the CTs r organized at all.

This post isn't intended to offend the ppl that put the time and sweat into setting it up or the players themselves. I know john is always on here keeping the wheels of GC greased. Thx guys, maybe the next one'll be better.

gg

another warfare, another lesson learned. this time, make it clear what is a win. it's best of 30, 15 as t, 15 as ct. 16 wins for [hawt] sealed the win, and some guys knew that and took off. sorry for the confusion, but good game.

we'll do it again soon.

gg

another warfare, another lesson learned. this time, make it clear what is a win. it's best of 30, 15 as t, 15 as ct. 16 wins for [hawt] sealed the win, and some guys knew that and took off. sorry for the confusion, but good game.

we'll do it again soon.

I was pretty dissapointed that the [nawt] team started leaving after us having only played 1 round of T. Maybe future requirements to play western warfare, is that you man-up and play all 30 rounds. :freak3:

gg

we'll do it again soon.

I was pretty dissapointed that the [nawt] team started leaving after us having only played 1 round of T. Maybe future requirements to play western warfare, is that you man-up and play all 30 rounds. :freak3:

I left only after a few of my team left, admin said it was over, team balance started happening.

GG guys, just got a bit frustrating :bang::bang:

It was fun.........

Especially killing killing fatty while he was a CT :D

Ps. I still kinda wish that the map was either Inferno or Aztec

I'm starting to like Inferno now. I used to totally hate it, but now I really know the structure of the map and it is quite fun.

Edited by campkillyorself

GC Founder

I echo about Inferno. Great map, awesome strategy map.

Any map, however, is = because both teams get the same exact chance at each side. We went round and round about Aztec being a poor match map. Just means any/all wins as a T (like on dust) are crucial.

Ya, cky, you pulled of a nice shot on me too, I just plain didn't get ya fast enough.

Great job to the CT team but the fact that that the time was set so low realy put a damper on the T's. I think the time was like 1:45 which gave no time for a delayed rush, so get caught in the tunnell and it's over before you have a chance to pick off enuff to break through. Just some things to look in to before WW4.

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests

Mybe we should make it so u have to win the majority as both teams or smthng. Okay, that sounds stupid. CT's would always win but we need to find some way to make it so that the team that starts out disadvantaged doesn't switch teams at the 0-15 point. Just means the other team just has to manage to win 1 round...

I think the time was like 1:45 which gave no time for a delayed rush

I disagree, 145 is plenty of time, sitting outside the tunnels for 2 more minutes would not make it anymore delayed than waiting 45 seconds, just more boring

And to john

Cal is 1:45

TWL is 2:00

Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guest n00b_of_DOOM
Guests

But you need to give the CTs time enough to get restless and peek there lil heads around the corner so the Ts can pick a few off.