Third 5v5 Match

Kruten

(edited)

Results: 16-6 Loss

Told you to expect it. You should know the drill. Post your preferred beginning team, which days you can make it and which day you prefer.

Opponent: Shaolin Drunks

Match Info:

Map: de_prodigy

Beginning team: Terrorist

Match server(s): 66.225.249.211:27015

Match Time:

WEDNESDAY, November 16, 10:00 EST

Current Roster:

1. LeftDfence

2. Superbushero

3. Est.79

4. Michigan Man

5. Wolfsblood

Backups:

1. Kruten

Edited by Kruten

Sadly I will not be in this match and prolly not in any for some time...  Good Luck to you and SD both though, and remember practice, practice, practice!!!  :D  :D

Chicken! lol, j/k Take care and hope to see you around soon. :lol2:

BTW, throw my name in there for a backup spot. If someone else can't go, let me know ASAP. Good luck to those of you who duke it out with them. :peace:

Edited by Wolfsblood

Sadly I will not be in this match and prolly not in any for some time...  Good Luck to you and SD both though, and remember practice, practice, practice!!!  :D  :D

Chicken! lol, j/k Take care and hope to see you around soon. :lol2:

BTW, throw my name in there for a backup spot. If someone else can't go, let me know ASAP. Good luck to those of you who duke it out with them. :peace:

Looking like you might be replacing me at the moment.

o o pick me pick me i'll play i'll play. lol no good luck guys, we are goin after rung #8 from #19 where we are now on the 17th here. should be interesting. it is gettin so fricken hard though i tell you. girlgamer is right.... practice practice practice. let us know if you need any help or tips. i could also help out with some strats if you need any. just PM me and i will send some your way.