xT server

Kilzugud

im not tryin to advertise but if you guys want to come play with us or want to scrim 3v.3 or whatever... jump in and if we are around let us know.

here is the IP.... just go to add server to favorites and enter this....

xt.nuclearfallout.net

its awesome and has been pretty full during the day. also, we have 3 private servers so if you guys have to host a game or need a server for a match, let me know i could probaly pull somethin off. i am not sure if you have one yet, this is why i bring it up. otherwise, cya guys in there!

kilz.. u are teh mang! seriously.. this is a nice alternative when the gc servers are all full

and thx for giving us the option of using ur servers for matches.. althought im not in the scrim team for goci.. im sure we all appricate it

anyways.. cya in there!

That will be a 25 cent fee for advertising on our forum. Six more days and we're ditching AOWC and we'll get our own NFo server. Though I haven't had anybody pitch in for the server yet.

Gorne, you should be on the official team

ok you slap em around and i'll hold em upside down till the $$$ falls out of thier pockets. ofcourse... i do charge a 10% "handling" fee. hehehe, NFO rox, hope you enjoy it as much as we all have.

That will be a 25 cent fee for advertising on our forum. Six more days and we're ditching AOWC and we'll get our own NFo server. Though I haven't had anybody pitch in for the server yet.

Ooh! where do i sign up? :wiggle2:

Well if you actually use your aim account, then sign on. Once I can talk to you I'll get you registered with TWL and CAL.

Ooh! where do i sign up? :wiggle2:

Well if you actually use your aim account, then sign on. Once I can talk to you I'll get you registered with TWL and CAL.

whatcha talking about? im usually on aim

sn = gorne06

come watch if you want!!!

we are in rung #7 in TWL 5v5 now and are taking on #3 here 11/22 @ 10 p.m. est.

feel free to come watch if you want, its gonna be crazy. we have a HLTV server, i will post the ip here shortly.

HLTV I.P. : 66.150.160.129:27020

Edited by Kilzugud

if you havent ordered yet, put xt into the refferer section on the order form

if you havent ordered yet, put xt into the refferer section on the order form

I was gonna be nice and do that for ya. Now we have to wait till this month's rent runs out.