The Rev is mapping

TheReverend(c)

...there is, but it's a little more advanced, Rev. If it isn't a Vortigaunt you want to get in there, you may want to wait on it a little later... ...because first, you have to rig the models and compile them... ...then you have to add them into the list of stuff that you can add to your maps. Then, if you want to fight them, you have to do AI.

It's not as impossible as it sounds, but you need a pretty strong grounding in modding/XSI modelling, first.

• 4 months later...
Guess Ill have to study up on it a little more, Thanx all. Does anyone know where I can get the actual map layout for HL1? :D

Well you could decompile the .bsp files of the original HL maps. I can't remember right now though where you could find a decompile program, don't have mine anymore. Sure a google search would yield results.

Guess Ill have to study up on it a little more, Thanx all. Does anyone know where I can get the actual map layout for HL1? :D

Well you could decompile the .bsp files of the original HL maps. I can't remember right now though where you could find a decompile program, don't have mine anymore. Sure a google search would yield results.

Still workin on it. Ill look thanks. :D

• 3 weeks later...

bro,

watch the leaks....

bit pain in the buttttt. Perhaps source has a better way of handling leaks but hammer didn't.

I was doing well mapping but I quit cause I accidentally deleted my maps in wiping my HD.

I forgot to backup.

Takes to long to start over.

Anyhow are you using wally for your wad files?

Aug