ban...which makes me kinda sad

lazarus

ive played with this gamer alot and had lots of respect for him till tonight.

M2 <3 Arkansas

0:1:7288059

he was using the spec bug just about every round. i told him to stop cause it's a bannable offense. and he replied with "bite me". i know this rule isnt the most heinous violation, but he just had that attitude to go with it. so i thought a while about reporting this one cause i like m2 usually, and i would have let it go if he had given me at least a little respect since we've been gaming together for a while. oh well. :(

Edited by lazarus

Ark is a good guy. He just has a short temper and sometimes doesnt know when to back down. He is what you might call stubborn. But hey, we all make mistakes. I hope he amends, but i would just temporarily ban him , since he has become a regular on midwest stock 1 and always apologizes for his actions when he does have an emotional flare-up.

I can understand how you guys are mad about his temper and talking back. But, like i said, he just has a short fuse. In my opinion, he doesnt intentonally act up or disgregard admins for a prolonged period of time. Temporary ban might be the best solution, but he isnt one of those guys who comes into the server making trouble on purpose. I find it enjoyable to play with him most of the time.

Temporary bans don't do much, he's obviously never back-talked me, and there are lots of quality people under the age of 25.

I'm gonna remote to another PC and install HLSW on it just so I can make this ban.

Also, to all: let's seperate the guy from his actions. Posting that you don't like a person is much different than agreeing that his "actions" earned him a ban.

If this person can come in here and convince us he deserves another chance....and through this experience becomes a much more enjoyable player, following all the rules....after all that, will you still not like "him"?

Focus on the breaking of rules and there's no grey area.

*btw, banned on all 3