Mini J has entered the game!

General J

:= Last night, at 11:13 p.m., Jackson Alan Pace was delivered to extremely proud and happy parents, Josh and Catriona Pace! He weighs 8.6lbs and is 22 inches long. It's almost 12 hours later and I am still in shock from the amazing gift of life. Mother and baby are doing great. Mom is in a bit of pain from the 16+hours of labor and slightly difficult delivery, but will recover just fine.

Pictures will follow soon. I forgot the camera in my hurry to get home, shower, and get back to the hospital! :smillie_smilling: I still can't believe he is actually here, and I am a father! :erm:

Just got home from the hospital for the night. Hated to leave Catriona there by herself, but she needed to sleep, and I need to get a goodnight sleep so that I can do most of the caretaking tomorrow and let her rest.

We had the nurses take Jack to the nursery so she could sleep. But, when I was leaving, he was up at the nurses station with 3 of em standing around him. He is starting early... :D Had to get a receiving blanket to take home for the cat to get used to the smell. The crazy cat just sniffed it and looked at me with the following feline facial expressions : :huh::unsure::erm::= He is in for the shock of his life tomorrow. :lol2:

But, without further ado. Here is what you all came to see. He is not looking too bad for being born less than 24 hours ago! Yes, his little nose is bruised, along with his ear lobe. But that's what happens when you come out facing up!

Jackson2.jpg

Jackson.jpg