Anybody still playin?

TeK

Anybody still playin much? This forum isn't active much.

My raiding guild took down nef last week. Was able to beat him again yesterday in 1 shot, were all pretty proud of ourselves.

Hows everyone else doing? My char. is a lvl 60 gnome lock on archimonde.

I'm still here!

My guild downed Ragnaros last week, killed him again this week with little difficulty.

I scored myself a Vis'Kag the Bloodletter(offhanding Brutality) and now put forth some formidable damage ;)

We kinda slacked on BWL while we did PvP and Rag and stuff. Now its BWL full time. Suspect Raz and Vael will go down within the week.

Good job on nef!

my guild broke up and ive just gotten into another . old guild had rag on farm but we couldnt get people to show up for BWL and among other things we felt apart. soooo new guild has just beaten rag hopefully ready to destroy bwl soon.

Guess I should include that I still play. Still have my 60 warrior on Kel'Thuzad but I've retired him. Got rather sick of the guild. Killed through Broodlord with them, they're still on Firemaw. I spend most of my time playing on Agamaggan (warrior again) with some of my good friends.

Chuck, Soul, and I are still playing. We have rags down no problem, might as well say he is being farmed :D We are doing BWL, but are having some issues with the 2nd boss (forget the name 30% dragon guy). We have only spent a month or so giving BWL serious attention though.

I'm starting to get a little bored of my main (warlock) and have a 47 rogue coming up and really enjoy playing him.

• 2 weeks later...

Updates

Having a Blast in Zul'Gurub. We have the whole instance on farm status including all optional bosses. We are working on getting our time down. Currently with much screwing around, and facepulling on purpose(to relieve BWL stress) we have the instance down to about 5 hours. Which we split up on 2 days.

In BWL we down Razagore no problem, and are currently working on Vaelestraz. Rag has yet to drop Perdition's Blades for us, so our dagger rogues do less than they should. Our best attempt is 5% so far, we normally get him down to 10% before 3 priests in a row get BA and we get the shaft.

TeK

Update on my end.

Everything on farm in MC and BWL. Nefarion dropped our pretty brand new staff of shadowflame(1st on alliance side on our server) last week. Went to an over-powered warlock lol

And gunman, theres nothing wrong with giving brutality to a hunter, infact most hunters will use that regularly. It doesn't compare though to the axe drops in BWL like crush'rol off nef and Doom's Edge off random trash in bwl which are way better for hunters. I'm a lock and despise hunters cause of the sheer amount of burst damage in about a 3 second spam(Aimed, multi, and some other ability I don't know, dead) not to mention they have pets which severely limits my abilities cause I can't get a spell off. This is due to hunters having 7/8. 8/8 dragonstalker which is so overpowered, and the crossbow of broken(Or the real name, Ashjre'thul:Crossbow of Smiting). Face it, weapons are becoming bigger and badder but damage mitigation remains the same, such a shame but then again there is no real PvP in WoW.

Edited by TeK

Guess I should include that I still play.  Still have my 60 warrior on Kel'Thuzad but I've retired him.  Got rather sick of the guild.  Killed through Broodlord with them, they're still on Firemaw.  I spend most of my time playing on Agamaggan (warrior again) with some of my good friends.

horde or alliance? I just rerolled horde on kel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome stuff Zeab. Chrom is an acomplishment. Such a long and boring encounter. Fight easily takes 20 mins cause he has like 32195623956325 hp. Kepp at it at nef, u'll learn a working strategy soon enough. It's easy once u understand whats happening.

GL on nef, be happy when u beat him and claim your phat lewtz. Hope your BWL lewtz are better than ours because we have yet to see a pair of Nem robes =[ in our 15 or 20 or so nef kills. Bloodfang and stormrage seem popular though!

We have gotten 2 staffs of shadow flame, 1 ashkandi, about 20 boots of shadowflame, 15 prestors talismans of connivery, No Lok'amirs =[, no Crul'rushk edge of chaos. We have terrible nef loots its ridiculous.

Nefarian stage 2 to 60% last week. I can't make the raid tonight, but we are going again.

Our loot is generally awful. All of our warlocks and Druids are completely geared out, however we havnt only gotten 3 bloodfang hoods in 7 months of killing onyxia.

I'm waiting on a Chromatically Tempered Sword from Chromaggus, no luck yet.

We did get an Ashjere'thul on our first Chromaggus kill, so that was nice. However out last kill was 2 Nemesis Spaulders, Shimmering Geta, and Chromatic Boots, I.e. the 4 worst peices of loot he drops.