got banned!! =0

SuperBusHero

First I shall give the info first to thy lovely admins (and hopefully forgiving!)

The server was the first one but I seemed to be banned on the rest also!

(#1 STOCK MW ,#2 SCOPELESS MW ,#3 STOCK WC ,ZOMBIE MOD )

Nickname: Mainly superbushero! but now [GoCI]superbushero and [GoCI] Shortbushero! either way works!! as long as theres a bus and hero in it!

My steam id also

STEAM_0:1:7716471

Admins currently on:

Only one I can remember was the lunkster!

Now lets get down to business this way way way way (you get the point right?)

Back, about 5 months ago I'm guessing. Well anyway I planted the bomb and all was going well with us and since the bomb was going to go off and we win and get showered in gorily by our teamates saying good job but before the little package went! I shooted my teamate this for fun! This a little love shoot I would say ;) and well it was this for fun and after the bomb blew we won but after! Farmersine told me " DO YOU WONA GET BANNED YOU LITTLE NOOBY BUS!?". and I said nooo!

Then we played as usual! So I noticed the biggy hand thingy indicated 11:00 pm which was my bed time so I said goodbye to my homies and clicked the "disconnect button" and I was off to dream about candy and things that made me tickle and the next day I woke up brushed my teeth for a day of fragging with my buddies on GC but to my amazement the steam id has been banned message appeared. I was in tears! I was banned from my favourite server and my family! So since then I was scarred to ever post up this message fearing the admins will call me a noob and banish me from the forums now but now I miss these server, I miss the old gang and now the guild im currently in players here I can't play with them sadly so that’s why I seek to be unbanned I ask you kindly if I can play on these server of great fullness. So please urban me I will make it my debt to never do something like that ever again! Or anything against the rules! I promise on my computers grave!

I'm sorry for tking and swearing. It's nobody's fault but my own. Please allow me another chance to play on your servers. If I get banned for behavior again, I will accept my ban as permanent. However, I don't plan to give anyone a reason to ban me, as I am reformed.

fatty helped me ^^

Joy,

SuperBusHero

Edited by SuperBusHero

LOL.

I can assure you that I have never in my life said anything even close to " DO YOU WONA GET BANNED YOU LITTLE NOOBY BUS!?"

Check your slander.

ok I kinda strectched it but you said something like that!

so is this a ban from 5 months ago?

yes it was!!

Edited by SuperBusHero

Hum, first he liez about farmer, which i could never picture farmer saying anything like that. Heck does farmer even talk in game :P Then this is third time he's been banned... ...And the third time we have a person had time to take a demo... This is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

So since then I was scarred to ever post up this message fearing the admins will call me a noob and banish me from the forums now but now I miss these server

This part seems deceptive to me too... BusHero says he/she was afraid to post up for an unbanning, and yet this is clearly not the first time he/she made an unban request.

So what do we have:

1. A lie/mistruth about farmer

2. A lie/mistruth about being banned before

3. His posts were edited well after people responded to them (is that attempting to hide something else?)

I too am wary of this unban request.

I remember months ago when bus was playing on #1 pretty often and I don't think I have ever had a problem with him. A bit immature but, hey, that isn't the end of the world. Seems that other people have had problems. Second chances are always good, but third, fourth? Where does it end? (2 C)

PS Mag I don't talk when you are around out of the fear that I will provoke you into yelling at me for blocking you. :wiggle2:

So since then I was scarred to ever post up this message fearing the admins will call me a noob and banish me from the forums now but now I miss these server

This part seems deceptive to me too... BusHero says he/she was afraid to post up for an unbanning, and yet this is clearly not the first time he/she made an unban request.

So what do we have:

1. A lie/mistruth about farmer

2. A lie/mistruth about being banned before

3. His posts were edited well after people responded to them (is that attempting to hide something else?)

I too am wary of this unban request.

The reason why I edited becuase I forgot to put in the servers and a correct steam id!

If he only had somone to scribe for him he'd probably make it.

Seems like between all these threads the kid knows what he did wrong, and the ban is somewhat ancient....he is just having a very hard time saying what he needs to say.

Let me PM him and we'll see if he can get it right. While we wait, let's disperse a little.

Bus, you twit....nobody's gonna notice now that you edited your original post unless I post like this telling them you did.

"Hey, I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six pack" -punk kid in Terminator

I edited my post!!! and fatty told me to say it!

edit:

I'm sorry to farmersine for lying about him! This it was way back and I could'nt exactly remember and I'm sorry to everyone too (espiscally the people I shot :( )

but i promise ill never do anything like that agian and sorry for the rest of you too for my mis behavior!!

Edited by SuperBusHero

I just want to let the admins know that I unbanned SBH. I slapped him around a bit, and told him to run nekkid through a snow storm as punishment.

PS. I also talked to him about the way he acted, accusing members of saying things they didnt and what not. He said he will be good.

if anyone has any objections to this, please let me know and/or re-ban.

SBH: Be a good boy or else next time it's 100% permanant. No exceptions..

and also, lay off the mic :)