Project: Mmmmemory lane

ConGregation

Ooh yeah, Fat...show the final scores from the MCCs. I dunno when I joined Mmmm, but I know that Bob recruited me...ya'll thought I was hacking, lol. THat was back when Bart and Slims and Dirk and Rev were playing a lot. Hmm, Bugs, TaPe, SexyTyme, J, Watch and Wilco were there when I first found out what CS was too ;)

Some REALLY fun times back then! Anyhow, that should put me at about 2001?

Lots of "ggs" guys...hope we all keep in touch for more years to come. :spin2:

:freak:

• 2 weeks later...

I looked last night and thougth I had some screenshots and stuff, but I just have some .dem files of MCC stuff.

I've been more or less retired from gaming since last summer. I really maxed out on World of Warcraft trying to run our Lose Your Life guild and have some fun at the same time. Neither were getting accomplished. I got us around 250 toons in the guild (~100 accounts) and MCRanger, aka Lomar, has since nearly doubled that.

I've spent the last 6 months reconnecting with RL friends and trying to have a life offline. My wife was getting tired of my WoW committement anyway, it's nice to spend time with her now.

In September I was also given a big promotion at work. I'm an architect at a firm with a dozen people and we do about 80 high-end houses a year, usually the 4-8,000 square foot "McMansion" sort but with a few actual interesting ones thrown in now and then. I'm now in charge of the drafting staff, computers, network, Autocad setup, drawing libraries, and training. We just hired a n00b and are puting in a new server in the next few weeks so I'm busy.

That's about it for now...

• 1 year later...

oh man... reading through this reminded me of a few things,

1. SoS's servers were out of control, no order at all lol.

2. That SoS even existed, completely forgot about them.

3. ForsakenSoul unbanning me when i think some noobie Mmmm banned me on accident.

4. playing on de_church with ConGregation.

Fatty,

Just the other day I was wondering about something. I looked through the thread and found where you had posted it but all those links are dead now. Is there anyway you could re-gift me with my nade spree?

On these frustrating nights when all the young wipper-snapper CS prodigies laugh at my fuddy-duddy score, it would be nice to just turn it on and watch it over... and over... and over...

Workin on it, Rev...looks like we missed some things. Glad you caught this.

Holy smokes, ST?

Just earlier today or yesterday I clicked on your user and noted you hadn't been around for months and months. Glad you stopped by.

You will not believe what I just may have found........

while sorting through the old mmmmcs dir, I found this ubb directory...and I believe it's a copy of the forums from when we were m4cs.com, hosted by Bob_Lee.....

I'll have m0m see if he can revive them and perhaps we'll open the museum...