Project: Mmmmemory lane

ConGregation

You will not believe what I just may have found........

while sorting through the old mmmmcs dir, I found this ubb directory...and I believe it's a copy of the forums from when we were m4cs.com, hosted by Bob_Lee.....

I'll have m0m see if he can revive them and perhaps we'll open the museum...

wow I would like to see this....

ST?

Tells us hows you been!

No, let me guess. Graduating from OU this fall. Seriously dating but not yet engaged? Planning to take over the family business upon graduation.

?!

what up rev? ive been good, super busy. haha, i graduated from OU last spring, im in law school now and its a lot of work. single mainly because i don't have the time. how have you been, catch me on aim sometime

Workin on it, Rev...looks like we missed some things. Glad you caught this.

Holy smokes, ST?

Just earlier today or yesterday I clicked on your user and noted you hadn't been around for months and months. Glad you stopped by.

hey bud. im glad i stopped by too... of course i went to mmmmcs.com and it made me laugh for bein one of the old folks.

Remember when Bob_Lee published the Mmmm Times? There was an article that I think He wrote that was subtly ragging on a regular. But the subject didn't 'get it' and actually thanked us for putting him in our 'paper'.

I was trying to remember who that was. Only one I can think of was ShadowDog but I'm not sure.

• 4 years later...

Not late.. Perfect timing.. I needed this trip down memory lane lol

To Clarify some things about posts in 2005.. Yes I get included :-P Me and Paint Chips were a separate Mmmm along with Instant Jello and Lemon Fresh Pine-sol we merged with Fatty Mini and Destoryer then later there was also Chamber_Music and a few others.. we all met on a server destroyer was hosting and I believe the map was de_railroad? Me and Paint Chips were trying to get a server setup and I joined Destroyer's by Mistake thus uniting the Mmmm's and the MmmM(original Fatty Mini and Destroyer group)

I believe it was Destroyer and Paint_Chips that also managed the first website for Mmmm as well.

Saint was in Mmmm for a short time till he started harassing everyone.. I recall my parents being very upset at our phone ringing at 3am repeatedly (Saint got a hold of mine and paint chips phone numbers and decided to spam call us)

My cdkey got lost and when I reloaded I didn't have CS for year or two which is when Mmmm collapsed and SoS happened...

Nice to see you Tef :)

Edited by Windex

• 1 year later...

man, I just stumbled upon a 6 year old post of me saying I'd like to see the old forums that were probably about 6 years old at the time. Those old forums are now about 12 years old.. I'd still like to see them.

• 8 months later...

So who still plays? I wish I could play again. I make Jeho tell me what is going on but he won't even post on the forums, what is up with that? I was telling him about MCC and how much fun it was. With matchmaking now it would be pretty easy to do that again. Man I miss the old days (I know I sound really old right now). Had some great times. I really do expect this community to be around when I am 80 and I can tell everyone that I was around from the beginning.

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

I was wondering if any of you guys play together anymore on either the Xbox or PS? My gamertag on both is BrahmaBull1225. If you guys want, drop me a line on there and hopefully we can catch up. It would be nice to play with some of you guys again. I haven't tried it yet but does anyone play CS:GO? Some of my best early gaming memories were on the Mmmm/DOH servers with you guys. Also, feel free to drop me a PM and let me know how you're doing.

Best.