!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

Limit was spec'n for quite a while. You'd be better offe asking him if he has any demo's. Regardless though, these guys weren't regs and once the one guy got banned for TK'n and suspicious hacks, the rest jumped the boat. Everyone in the server was complaining at how blatant the hacks were. If they had nothting to hide, why leave so quickly? I should have banned "ready to pwn" when he started smack talking to other players after we told him several times not to. I had to mute him after a while.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need ban's for the following and Limit can back me up on this.

"Dan1el" STEAM_0:0:11268544

pretty sure I already got him but He was walling, one shot toggle kills and finally he tk'ed me for no reason. We started getting suspicious after he was almost 17 - 0

"IOn Yen" STEAM_0:0:6391040

he was toggling and walling. Right after I swung the banstick on Dan1el, IOn quickly left the game but we had already gotten his ID.

There was one more that we didn't get, his name was:

"Ready To Pwn" or something like that, he was on the server around 12:30 - 1pm. Maybe the logs will show his ID. He was talking smack to Zwitt because he killed zwitt several times, but once again, Limit, Zwitt and myself all watched these guys and they were not clean. Ready To Pwn was shooting through doors on cbble gettin kills on the terrorists and he didnt' even know they were there.

Zerodamage was also in the server and can attest to all this.

[/quoteI

I concur and yes the others just baled to avoid the inevitable.

Edited by Zwitterion

• 2 weeks later...

Another ban needed. Guy was speed hacking, Don't even ask me to spell his name because I can't even figure it out. He was on between 8pm - 8:20pm Nov 21, 2011

On top of speed hacking, he was also changing his name and his Steam ID. I managed to get a couple of the ID's off of status:

0:1:24194589

0:0:43324053

Witness' were Zwitt, Skyline, CrazyNinja, C.I.D and Deebo. It happened too fast for a demo to be recorded.

Also I still cant figure out how to ban while in game. It's not working for me. Can someone type the exact code using one of the above ID's as an example?

Edited by Xterminator

Hey guys was just playin some css on aztec when dahzer spotted a possible hacker and asked me to spec him. I speced him for maybe 30 seconds and saw some crazy ak snap shots pulling the trigger for a single shot before the crosshair was even on their head i started a demo but he started sucking when i joined spec. Then he left before he started sucking he was 8-0 on t side on aztec heres the id.ame uniqueid connected ping loss state

# 210 "Player [Winnipeg, MB, Canada]" STEAM_0:1:46156827 28:22 62 0 active

#

# 210 "Dain Bramage" STEAM_0:0:20179508 03:35 136 1 active

# 211 "cl_yawspeed 1000000000000000000" STEAM_0:1:26076400 03:10 74 0 active

These two were spawn attacking, tking, and generally being a nuisance on the server tonight. dain bramage (also went by "Mr.Facist" or something) tked to much and was auto-banned. The other one was his partner (i belive his name was "smash" before.) was also tking but missed the autoban.

# 214 "A Bad Case of the AIDS" STEAM_0:1:38234370 01:26 109 0 active

lots of tking on the terrorist side.

also we banned a wallhacker named "deitz". ill provide .dem's on request.

# 210 "Dain Bramage" STEAM_0:0:20179508 03:35 136 1 active

# 211 "cl_yawspeed 1000000000000000000" STEAM_0:1:26076400 03:10 74 0 active

These two were spawn attacking, tking, and generally being a nuisance on the server tonight. dain bramage (also went by "Mr.Facist" or something) tked to much and was auto-banned. The other one was his partner (i belive his name was "smash" before.) was also tking but missed the autoban.

# 214 "A Bad Case of the AIDS" STEAM_0:1:38234370 01:26 109 0 active

lots of tking on the terrorist side.

also we banned a wallhacker named "deitz". ill provide .dem's on request.

+1

• 3 weeks later...

"Happygoat" STEAM_0:1:5977933 I was just recently on the server and this guy started cussing bad. I kindly informed him that it is a clean server and do not swear, to which he replied with yet more swearing I again warned him and same deal. I told him a final time and warned he would be removed from the game still more swearing. I messaged an admin but by the time he got there he had been kicked for breaking the ping limit. I see these guys all the time and i never make a post about it cause i say meh they are gone no need but these people come back and cause more problems. And everytime I see it there is no admin on. I requested on the server that all witnesses post on this but theres the evidence from me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

by the way, did you record any demos of xiRe?

Google says he's been running around getting himself banned for multi-hack this week and for a little while back in January. Also, speedhacking is not usually a judgement call.

Edited by mookie

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

"Papa Roach - Last Resort" STEAM_1:1:59735664

I forgot how to add ban / this guy was running scripts / bunny hopping / speed boost/ Jeho saw it/ Also think he was toggling some walls He toned it down when I joined spectate and stopped playing almost superhuman

Yeah, definite cheater. 11.5 hours on record, 100% achievements, has VAC bans on his account.

I forgot how to add ban / this guy was running scripts / bunny hopping / speed boost/ Jeho saw it/ Also think he was toggling some walls He toned it down when I joined spectate and stopped playing almost superhuman

Yeah, definite cheater. 11.5 hours on record, 100% achievements, has VAC bans on his account.

Yep I was gonna ban in game but I was trying to get a demo but he was to slick for that. Also think he had some kind of aimbot. The dude could rapid fire the deagle from approx 50 yds and kill you with the 3rd shot everytime. I assume there is some aimbots that aren't like 100% accurate / instant? they are tune-able?

Yep I was gonna ban in game but I was trying to get a demo but he was to slick for that. Also think he had some kind of aimbot. The dude could rapid fire the deagle from approx 50 yds and kill you with the 3rd shot everytime. I assume there is some aimbots that aren't like 100% accurate / instant? they are tune-able?

Yeah, aimbots have come a long ways as far as being not obvious. There are trigger bots that make it so the aimbot triggers when you are aiming at your target and whatnot.