ATT: Poker Players

Fatty

Simple question:

Would you be willing to toss in $5 aside from your buyin to help defray the costs to have ALL table play on an actual poker table / table top?

Previously Mini brought his rectangular table for the final table (one lucky group played on it the whole time).

I was going to do this as a poll, but then everyone and their brother could vote, not just the guys that will be playing holdem at FF.

I guess I'm just looking for the commitment of say 10-15 guys (who will then pressure the other 10-15 poker players) who are willing to donate to our event and bring it up a notch.

Let me know!

sure thing, i'll donate.

Mini,

Lemme know how you plan on doing this, maybe I can help find a deal on them somewhere.

I also have a 16' trailer if needed to go pick them up or whatever. (then I can look at that crown mold as I promised, I havent forgot, just been busy, lol)

Actually, my trailer will be available for use at Fragfest if needed, I can tow it, or someone can just borrow it, either way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...