halflife aftermath?

TheReverend(c)

It was made by Gearbox, as was OpFor, but this won't be the longest turnaround for an expansion, by far.

I expect no less than a year for an expansion to be finished for just about anything but Need for Speed games, which pump out two sequels per year.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll occasionally play Team Fortress, I like the hunted map.

I sucked at Hunted. Im more the 2fort type. My best score while playing as my best character, demo man, was 120 kills and 2 deaths. I even had a manuever named after me in the Syndicate clan called "The Reverends Raing Death" Maneuver. lol tons of fun. :D

• 2 weeks later...

When I switched from my ball mouse to my Logitech Mouseman Optical, I was sniping like a monster in TFC. In 2Fort, it's rough actually being useful with a sniper. I used to shoot snipers, but I'd also shoot anybody who boosted to or from the top, and frag anybody who tried to cap the flag. I was always a sniper or Recon in TFC. I think that's the game where I patented the moves to my "Invincible Norg" dance.

PS, Rev, Aftermath is now scheduled to be out on April 24th. It'll also come with a remade version of the original HLDM.

Edited by Norguard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I usually only sniped on 2fort, seems like there were two battle going on during that map, a war between snipers and then everyone else.

I always played the guy with the rocket launcher. Used to do a rocket jump across the map and take out the snipers. Then hide outside the respawn door and pick them off as they came out. Such fun times. :D

I usually only sniped on 2fort, seems like there were two battle going on during that map, a war between snipers and then everyone else.

I always played the guy with the rocket launcher. Used to do a rocket jump across the map and take out the snipers. Then hide outside the respawn door and pick them off as they came out. Such fun times. :D

Yea that was fun. People used to get so mad. They didnt seem to understand that their supposed to have people in the fort to stop that. Hello teamwork? Base defense? That was TFC "camping". :D