Mario Kart DS!!

Batman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni

Heres mine, batty (and to anyone else):

On the Missions, I beat all 6 missions with one star or above (which unlocks a 7th mission) and I beat all those with one or more stars. They're pretty easy once you get better at the game (trust me).

Edited by JackieChan

I added you Norguard!

You guys ever goto the Mario Kart website? DS: MK

Look at the network traffic from the last 2 weeks, wow it really spiked yesterday on Christmas!! Ive raced about 10 times online now and get my butt kicked every time, I need more practice.. :)

Ive tried about 5 times now to make a good Icon for my Kart and I gotta tell you guys I STINK!! My last attempt was a Batman icon just like the one I use here, and it looked very bad..

Edited by Batman

Heh. My kart is adorned with my clan's tag

=EH?=

I've seen some really sweet ones, but I've seen some ugly ones, too. Especially given the colour limitations.

Oh, and I've got the first two sets of missions beaten with every level/boss at one star or more - I've been too busy unlocking carts and characters in the game, so I can use them for PvP.

I learned that really, really early on, Christmas morning, when Waluigi kicked my butt, two matches in a row.

Edited by Norguard

I added you Norguard!

You guys ever goto the Mario Kart website? DS: MK

Look at the network traffic from the last 2 weeks, wow it really spiked yesterday on Christmas!!  Ive raced about 10 times online now and get my butt kicked every time, I need more practice.. :)

Ive tried about 5 times now to make a good Icon for my Kart and I gotta tell you guys I STINK!!  My last attempt was a Batman icon just like the one I use here, and it looked very bad..

I made a perfect smiley face for my icon. It just took me like 10min to make.

Hah, batty.  You have to redeem yourself against me.  That 0-3 record you have against me doesn't look too good on your mantle :)

Ok Ok, you are very good at MK Jackie Ill give you that.. You've had the game longer than I, but there will be a day when I kick your arse.. I just dont understand how you were going faster on the straight aways without any mushrooms to help you.. Its fun being able to chat in between races using the pc, that was alot better than the anonymous online racing.. Jackie had a few dirty tricks up his sleeve too guys so watch out.. :)

Its cool guys, you get a friend icon above the network icon to tell you a friend is online..

Jackie had a few dirty tricks up his sleeve too guys so watch out.. :)

:hug:

That blue shell taunt was awesome. I got it right when you fell off the edge and I zoomed into first. I turn the next corner, want for you to pass me, and I launch it and zoom ahead :biglaugha: .

That other town square (can't spell it right) level, I used it at the very end, zoom past you and win the race :boing: .

Love doing that.

Online once, me and this other guy were neck and neck, so I ram my kart into his and I end up pulling ahead ftw. I was laughing so much then...

• 3 weeks later...