KU / GC onslaught regular scrims/practice sessions

Guest Guest_[KU]Sanch3z_*

Guests

hello guys, and gals, I was just pondering the idea of holding practices/scrims with another team on a regular basis. <---after our upcoming TWL match that is :D

We, KU 2, have regular practices on sunday nights, mixing it up with GC would be great since sometimes we dont always have enough people to do much. You all seem like cool people and I think it would be fun and good practice.

what do you think?

Bushwack would have no problem with this at all, just as the rest of the folks would love this as well.

Myself, I'm semi-retired (work keeps me tied up most week evening leaving zip for TWL matches)

Primus is holding the TWL fort down at the moment - he'll be along shortly to accost you with multitudes of smiley icons and the like (as is his nature :) )

We get the soft drink back though - only fair... :)

Welcome to the forums

-Fk

Absolutley so far Sunday nights are good for most of us. I will talk to the other guys and post up in here or I'll check your forums for scrims. Thanks guys and also, wouldn't mind doing a little DMing or some TAM of TDM along with ONS, if you are up for that :luxhello:

Talk to you soon and see ya Thursday :luxhello::peace:

Like Flitterkill said, I'm good for this. :luxhello:

We too are short on people many times during the week but I think if we could have a definite scrim night we could draw a few more in. If we are still short we could always play some TAM/TDM, which I'm new to, but still good stuff.

ok figured out the problem with not being able to post here: there must be a bug with yahoo email that I didnt receive a confirmation <-----has happened with other sites as well....

we may not be ready to scrim sunday night right at 9 EST, I forgot we have a little KU mixer thing goin. We still want to do this though but a little later.

Great games the other night. From what I heard is that you guys demo recorded the match, is it possible you could share this?

catch you all on sunday....feel free to stop by our forums: www.kuclan.org

Sorry about that San. We ended up scrimin with some of the other guys and doing a little TAM action to boot. Had a great time. BTW--the next tme we scrim a little could you guys talk Scoob into easin up alittle. :biglaugha: I think we might have to do some more of that TAM stuff, I liked it. Not very good at it but it was fun.

Ok, see ya all around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys, great games tonight, sorry about our server crash. As you have seen I am now on Toxic and we are also looking for scrims. Toxic has regular practices on wed and sun nights and either of those nights would be good. Lemme know.

If your wondering why I'm on Toxic now, the KU team was pulled from TWL for lack of participation by members. I wanted to stay active in competitive 6vs6 and Toxic is a bunch of cool cats so I've found a new home. Hopefully we can have some fun scrims and help each other out :)

http://www.toxicplay.com if you want to stop by......