HAY

lance

Hey guys,

For those of you that remember me, I plan on making my "Return to CS" tour starting sometime in February. I won't be fragging for 20 hours a day like back in the ol' college days, but after I became God in Final Fantasy XI: Online, I decided to lay that game to rest. I now have alot of free time that I'm looking to fill with an old scratch for my never-ending itch to shoot people legally, and considering I'm now a former Marine instead of a current Marine, CS will hopefully be enough to scratch that itch.

My brothers over at VI are going to help get me set up as far as anything I need to buy/download/etc. So hopefully I can get back into my old groove and have a spot of fun with you blokes again.

Lance

Hi I'm Peckles.

You may remember me from such knifings as 'A knife in the back is worth two in the chest' and 'Journey to the centre of your neck'. I'll be your host for today as we take on the ultimate challenge.

I can't think of what the ultimate challenge is, so my post sorta fizzled.

I R Peckles!