MAP REQUESTS

stutters

so who's got some aim maps they want to see on the server? after finding aim_lake, i could die a happy man. now it's your turn.

some links for j00:

http://csm2.net/maps.php

http://www.cs-maps.org/index.php?page=mapl...ype=ot&source=Y

http://downloads.punkassfraggers.com/index...318c9c0d855872d

http://www.fpsbanana.com/?section=viewlist...maptypes.main.2

post links to maps you want to see on the server...

a note from the editors desk:

dear readers,

we recently noticed a grammatical error in at least one of the posts of our contributors. the context of this post may or may not have been misleading. it is with a most sincere effort that we wish to retract the statement. in it's place, please accept the revised entry:

after finding the map aim_lake on the server, which was originally placed there by one "strangefamous" aka "sage francis" aka "sage frenchkiss", i could die a happy man.

yours,

ed.

( :peace: )

ps - now please post your map request links

fti aim_lake suxors i think!!! well until i figured out how to get the awp lol
lol i was running all over the ct spawn points trying to find out where the awp was coming from. then i noticed the green shopping cart the next time i spawn...

"buyzone"

scuba, aim_bliv is up and in the cycle. enjoy ;)

LOL! I had the exact same problem. I was always running for the Scout and wondering why the bots had awps and where they found them :biglaugha:

Thanks SJ...I was playing it this morning but there were only 2 bots on it. Can you adjust the config to add the other bots? Thank you Sir!

hmph. i rechecked the server.cfg, and the bot_quota is at 8. for good measure, i made a map specific cfg, and that's got bot_quota at 8. didn't work either. last resort was trying bot_add (manually add bots one by one), and i couldn't go beyond 3.

let me know what happens when you have > 3 human players on that map.

I would like to request..

fy_poolday_reunion_lite I played this on my old server and it was a fun map. Plus.. poolday is and was a very popular map.

ag_battleship2 My friend used to run a server that ran this map all day and it was always packed.

ka_airdrop2 I just like this map. :)

aim_47th_v2 Another interesting map.

I'd also like to request.. text and light based damage reports in settings please. It's just one of those things that i've gotten so accustomed to that its strange not having it. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We're still taking map requests! >_<

I know you put a couple of my requests on trial, but would really really like to see aim_map_css/aim_akm4ruins and awp_bunkers/awp_prohl_yard get on that rotation ;-)

and I'd kinda like to see poolday_reunion and ak_sizz out of rotation :blink:

:hug:

tWc|RoGuE.gc

Edited by RoGuEmX

• 2 weeks later...

Two maps I'd like to see are:

aim_heagle- it's a dust style map, everyone starts w/ a frag, deagle, full ammo and armor. pretty fun.

aim_map_usp- pretty standard, everyone has a usp and full ammo.

And I'll go ahead and ask that aim_advance and the poolday one that Rogue mentioned be removed.

ps- thanks to Alvin and SJ for taking time to maintain the aim server, I spend a lot of time on there.

Edited by witt

yeah, I like aim_pool (the one with the orange walls?), but fy_poolday was not cool. I'm sure you in particular will enjoy aim_heagle.

edit- oh yeah, TY!

Edited by witt

• 1 month later...