Getting Frustrated

Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

The old clans I have no problems with, but with all these new clans coming into this community execept for Th3 Fall3n, their lack of maturity astounds me. I had some problems tonight with being accused of hacking, and for these new players that have not been around a long time have not seen me grow from a crappy player to a pretty good player. Its just getting really frustrating trying to hop on a community server where I have been playing for 3 years, and being called a hacker. I really wish people would say NS, instead of hacks. Its incidents like this every day that is driving me and some other people I know farther away from this community. I can take this stuff with a grain of salt if its a seldom thing, but not when its becoming an every day thing.

With that said I would like to thank the community for the 3 wonderful years that you have given me. I'm so happy I found this place and have been given the opportunity to play with such great guys and 3 different teams (mulletard, Lucky Charms, and DOH.) I probably wont be seeing you guys around the servers much anymore, due to the lack of respect of me and fellow players. If you see me around I might be wearing a WeWT tag or DOH tag, or just be plain or m0ss. Hopefully when I decide that I've missed ya guys enough, I'll come back and the community will be a friendlier place. And to all the people that I've tinkled off over the years, sorry I have a hot temper and lately it's been flaring with all the cheating accusations. Take this as my apology and I hope to see ya some time in the future

Moss

Sorry to hear you leave, although i am also one of those new players, it will always hurt a community when members leave it..Although i believe that you should be taking these accusations as more of a compliment then as a disinturent. Sorry to hear you leave and the best with your future

-Qester

Even compliments get old after a while. Thats a drag Moss...don't know what to tell you cept play on our server more;) Anyone there calls you a cheat and we will ban them...oh wait...nobody plays on our server so that won't be an issue...LOL

Stick to playing when people you know are around...like the late nite maps Abyss usually hosts. We are all so used to you owning we don't complain anymore. Course if you really want to avoid this situation you can enroll in the "Gond school of crappy CS play" and I'll get you fixed right up. You will never be called a cheater again.

101 - Missing non-moving targets with the AWP.

102 - Dodging bullets...why bother.

103 - Throwing grenades to bounce back on yourself.

104 - Flash yourself, not just for trench coats anymore.

105 - Sneaking into the line of an AWP.

As you can see, we have quite the class schedule just for people like you.

And, of course, our advanced class:

200 - Rushing to your death.

I see it all to often when I'm overseeing the server via rcon. I see regulars accusing moss of cheating. I request in Tsay to shut up and record a demo and submit to an admin and they don't listen. It happens almost EVERY single time he plays. I have not seen a night when I didn't see him get accused by someone who's been around for a while of cheating. That in itself is extremely disappointing. I have played CS for a total of 30 minutes in the past 6 days (on plat no less). It's things like this that makes me pull away. It's almost dumb. I think I've accused a regular of cheating maybe once in the past 6 month and I was right about that person (not u sontek). We all make mistakes, I know I have, but if our first instinct is to call "cheat", something is seriously wrong. Anyways, good day to you folks and keep on accusing ppl. Hell, create a script for it so that as soon as you die, it automatically yells "CHEATER!". It'll make it easier on your fingers. In no time, I'm sure you'll get a few more of us to leave this community.

I know that I don't tolerate people whining cheater while I'm admin. We went through this in 1.3 didn't we? The same reason you don't call everyone who kills you a cheater should be the basis for the same reason that you can ignore accusations. I don't play enough anymore to know how hard it can be at the top....

In the words of Curly Bill: Well.....bye.

I can personally say that I have thought things were bull or unbelievable, but I also know that a lot of people are better than me. This is a game... Things happen that wouldn't happen in real life, and sometimes a stray bullet or lucky guess sends someone to death with a headshot. It just happens. If all these accusations are going to start driving people from our server, I personally will start punishing people that feel the need to accuse everyone that kills them as being cheaters.

i would like to thank all the wonderful people that have contributed to Moss' leaving this commuinty (incase you dont know i'm bein sarcastic).

I hope you realize that you have just deprived this community of a great player, friend and colleague. I hope ur proud of yourselves

u guys should be ashamed of yourselves...

We went through this in 1.3 didn't we?  The same reason you don't call everyone who kills you a cheater should be the basis for the same reason that you can ignore accusations.

I second that....

We went through this in 1.3 didn't we? The same reason you don't call everyone who kills you a cheater should be the basis for the same reason that you can ignore accusations

Getting cursed at for 2 hours while playing CS is never fun. Ignoring can only take you so far. Especially when 5 players are flooding your screen with cheat accusations at once. After a while, it just gets annoying and ruins the fun. If it ruins the fun for a game, then its really no longer a game. And when its no longer a game, what is it then? A job?

Your right DJ. You can take it only so long. Mossad's skill is amazing. It is just sad that cheats have a stranglehold on Counter Strike. If I didnt know Moss and watched him play I would be wondering for sure. That is not a slam on Moss but a compliment. Moss should just incorporate my new policy... Kick all the whiners. Of course that only works at Foxtrot. In Platinum its a different ballgame. We get more "non community" guys and even our regs are a little rowdier. If Im on I deal with all the cheat whiners with a swift kick.

If I see a player that looks suspicious I always demo and request other admins to watch too. The other day a guy was getting some really lucky shots with an awp so I told [DOH]Raven (I was on Fox) to watch him if he had a chance. Turned out to be Quickfoot! 8P) Raven thought it was Moss. But just that reassurance that the guy was a community member settled it for me. I had no proof. He was just good. But thats the nature of the beast now which is very sad. Of course I never called anyone a cheater and didnt even say the word cheater to Raven. Even on Plat if a guys has a 3:1 kill ratio I automatically start specing him when Im dead. O how I long for cheat free CS! But that will probably never happen.

I understand your reasons Moss. Your just too good for the amateur league :)

Very funny, Gond :D I liked the trenchcoat! :lol:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I agree with DJ on.... yeah everything. Maybe that's why I don't play a whole lot anymore, maybe that's why when I play, I like to just mess around - I can tell you that yes, that's why I use the scout all the time. Have I ever been accused of cheating when I use the scout only? No. I can just sit back and play the game and have fun.

I'm very sorry to see that you have to do this Moss, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. With many thanks to all those ignorant people out there who don't have the balls to admit when they are just plain outskilled. I hope you decide to stick around Moss or at least give me a buzz if you're going into a server and wouldn't mind me tagging along. You'll be missed out there on Fox and Plat - if not by others, at least by me.

--TaPe

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

the second part of my post said it all...I dont have any hard feelings. I just need to take some time off, I'm not quiting DOH...just taking a leave of absence. I had a great run in this community, and I'm the better person for having found this once great atmosphere. I consider alot of you great friends out of game. Gimme a month or so, I might be back.

Moss

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

man sry 2 c u go.....best o luck wit ya hope to c u around (and if another server cuz no1 bad in this community,if they call u a hacker take it as a complement cuz when i play random servers and they say i hack when i dont thats a copmlement of my skill,so dont think of it as some1 sayin u cheat bein good U know ur not cheatin so ur good) *hopes he changed mossad's mind with his horrible speech* anywayz c ya lata (hopefully) o0o

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

heh, regardless of who calls u a cheater, i look at it like this: either u arent cheating and they are giving u a HUGE compliment or you are cheating and they caught ur butt, i guess we worry about too much and lose sight of the real goal of counterstrike, FUN!!!!

heh, regardless of who calls u a cheater, i look at it like this: either u arent cheating and they are giving u a HUGE compliment or you are cheating and they caught ur butt, i guess we worry about too much and lose sight of the real goal of counterstrike, FUN!!!!

Try this conversation out and tell me if its fun:

[Th3Fall3n]XXXX - You cheater, get out of here!

[s-T]XXXX - Yeah you f#$ker, we don't want you here!

[DOH]XXXX - cheaters are lame, and so is your mother!

[Mmmm]XXXX - Get a life you loser!

[Rangers]XXXX - h4x0rz R L4m3Rz!

[CsLs]XXXX - Leave him alone, his mother has a mustache and speaks like a man so he has to cheat to prove he's worthy!

[s!d]XXXX - Why don't you just leave?

[DOH]XXXX attacked a teammate

[Mmmm]XXXX attacked a teammate

[CsLs]XXXX attacked a teammate

[Th3Fall3n]XXXX attacked a teammate

[s-T]XXXX attacked a teammate

[Rangers]XXXX attacked a teammate

[DOH]Mossad was kicked from the server

:unsure:

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Take care in your life, it's a game, but don't ever lose sight of the goal, that's .. yeah.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Well Moss i was there the night the accuasations arouse and i was not in them although. OH MY GOD YOU ARE FREAKIN GOOD!!! No wait.... OH MY GOD YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Well wish i could say I was sorry that you were leaving but if you remeber that night you came in. I was owning that map and the other team(your team). In fact i was on a Killing spree!!!! Untill you came in and Iced me real quick like. Good Riddens you ruiner of Killin Spree!!!!! Ha Ha Jokin man hope to see you around.

Hmmm...I must not have been playing during that conversation, DJ. If you can tell me who the Mmmm was, I'd enjoy that. Heck, don't hesitate to kick people from around here. As far as I'm concerned, the kick/ban comes faster for someone I recognize that should know better!

mossy im sorry to see you leave. in time maybe the game play will get better and become what it was when i first got here, classy. not saying new people shouldnt be allowed in, just ones who have a decent head on their shoulders might help...