Playing with my cellphone

EbilDustBunny

I'm just being goofy... and I don't usually talk that way I do in the video... just feeling a bit silly so I make a video on in my back yard with my new cellphone.... the best part is at the end. :halo: crazy little dog...

Anyways there was alot of plant life in my backyard until last year with the crazy hurricane season.

http://media.putfile.com/ebilyard you might need a quick time plugin or something it's a quicktime format you might have to download it :/

There used to be a small garden... flower beds... medium size tree in middle/back of my yard and wooden log fencing/dividers around areas in my yard.... charlie and katrina kinda removed them for us.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Okay, now that I've seen the video on the other site, I swear I almost had a heart attack - the lawn looks just like my sister's lawn!! I was like, NO WAY! NO WAY!! But then when it finally turned, I realized it wasn't. It was scary how similar it was.

I agree with Jackie, I like Canada for not having so many damaging storms.

Im going to steal your phone.

actually, I want the other one ya showed me... but that ones is pretty cool too.

my mom was watching qvc and saw a camera she wanted, and i told her to buy me this, and ill let her buy the camera my father wouldnt let her get from qvc.

I'm surprised the quality and the zoom pwr!

How is it on battery life?!

Don't feel bad DustBunny Katrina put two trees through my house.

yeah... I don't feel bad. I helped run the SW RedCross with Katrina (fer a weekish)... my job even paid me to do it because we had no power in the store... and why pay me to just help clean that store??? We had so much labor that we just took a chunk of employees that where scheduled and sent them to help out in the community. We help employees clean up, repair, and pretty much when we went to redcross we just took over the operations. (trust me it was for the better... nothing but crazy people over there)

The hurricanes just left my family with a mess to clean up... Katrina never even took out our power. Charlie messed up or roof and we had to get it worked on and stuff but that's the worst think I can think of.

I use it too JC.

Good stuff right there.

it has so many codecs it's not even funny.

yeah... zest and his hardcore pr0n0 media browser. :shrug03: I'm like collecting clips of me and my friends... I think i'm going to make a music video with it with the songs "photograph"by nickleback in the background. You can stick that song on anything to make it sentimental rofl. :peace:

GC Alumni

>_<

Welll I worked 15-ish hours just got home!!!! work 9am-5:00pm then came home changed into jeans and a t-shirt... played some counterstrike... went back to work at 7pm til 2:30 am! Anyways the reason i pulled the double was that our area looked like poopy and me and 3 other co-workers did a little overnight to make it look awsome again. In middle of our "precinct reset" I was like dude i should be making a video... so here and there i took clips and pictures. Which producted this goofy video *BELETED* well it was fun and all our work got done! now I don't work til friday but have a midterm Weds and homwoe due monday night online.... i hate math with a passion. Same rules apply on this video you must have quicktime. I really wish i could show you boys the before... it was horrible.

I did this all with my cell phone...

Edited by EbilDustBunny