Why you should always ware a seatbelt

Acid-Flux

WOw...that person got flung...I think that black car probably either couldn't see the body on the road til it was too late or didn't swerve because, well, rule#2: you never swerve to avoid things...either you see it really early on or take the hit, cause chances are you'll swerve into something worse

^^^^AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GREATEST COMMENT 3v3R! (in that post)

Yes, i saw that on jokaroo.com. I thought it was pretty awesome how he got ran over by that car. It was awesome. How his body flew threw the air like a puppet only to be run over by a car going 70mph. Pure ownage right there. Wish i could see his body after that one. Just Beautiful. :smillie_smilling:

yeah... I just read fatty's story about his car accident when he was in high school. *shudder* and that video was ICKY. Hopefully he died instantly from the fall and not that car. (sorry if it sound horrible but I rather not live the fall to just die from getting ran over by a car on a highway.) And if that person some how lived... WOW are they lucky.

I hope my seatbelt never has to save me....