Western Warfare 5 - SIGNUPS

stutters

What map should we play?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WW-V

SATURDAY (3/11)

7PM PST

WEST STOCK #3 (72.37.147.22:27015)

MAP: TBD - vote!

0. vote for the map you'd like to play.

1. first 14 people to signup are in for saturday night - 7pm. please be sure you can make it before signing up. to signup, reply and say something funny. if it's not funny, you can't play. i kid.

----

2. two captains will be picked at random. they'll draft 2 teams of 7 players and 1 standby on thursday. there will be a post thursday night with the team lineups.

3. teams are encouraged to work on strategies between thursday and sunday. with the help of fatty or bub, we'll get subforums to make it easy.

4. the server will be password protected sunday night at 6:45p.

5. head into the server around 6:45p. if you're not there by 6:55, your spot will be given up to a standby. we're going by my watch, so 6:45 is a safe bet.

6. match starts at 7.

7. a random draw will determine which team starts on which side.

9. scores are reset. play 15 rounds. switch sides. scores reset, play 15 more rounds.

10. total of 30 rounds, team with the best OVERALL score wins.

first come, first serve. 14 spots, 2 standbys. to signup, hit the reply button, and be 100% sure you can make it SATURDAY 3/11 @ 7PM PST!

-----

1. stuttering.john

2. avengence

3. Z3RO

4. mookie

5. WhiteyBusDriverFord

6. -{ATCG}- DNA

7. Dude-

8. PopeInnocentIII(HereticHunter) (in for Cyklik)

9. BIGchiefKODIAK

10. snakehdl

11. Meatwad

12. M2

13. AIMbot 2.0 BETA Tester

14. Boondock37

standbys:

charmin ultra

*Whips out short list of maps.*

:unsure:

cs_kismayo :boing:

count me in!

:boo:

I guess Avengeance can't play. That's OK, it'll give him time to take notes while Ice runs map night. :D

7pm pst = est?

If the Canadiennes (sp?) have seven goals, and then (insert player here) scores a hat-trick, how many goals do the Canadiannes (sp?) have?

Edited by mookie

Me Me Me..Please

I dont care what map I just want to play with the big boys!! But cs_kismayo is a little T bias..so maybe something more equal :-D

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-

I would like to join your game of counterstrike this saturday. however, I beg to ask the question, do I need a mic? there really is nothing more nerdy and pathetic (especially to my girlfriend), then yelling into a microphone at someone halfway across the country, telling them to duck because your going to flash bang them from behind.

boondock sneaking in FTW.

make sure to vote on the map (and sorry i botched it earlier). capts and teams will be picked shortly. stay tuned for more...

btw **HINT HINT**

how many of you guys are subscribed to this forum?

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...d=forum&fid=182

give it a whirl. you'll get emailed anytime a new topic is created in here, which is usually 1) warfare signup announcements or 2) team annoucements.

Ugh, I might have to forfeit my spot. So if Charmin or Innocent wants it, you are free to take it. I just found out a couple of us are going up to LA on Saturday to visit our friend's grave. So sorry I'm dropping out, I'll definitely try to make the next one.