If you wanna see about joining

tWc|WhiteyFord

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last post is talking about churros and nothing related to TWC so I thought I would write another post relating to well....tWc. I talked to snake about it a little bit ago and you guys really are a great bunch of guys. I live in Chicago and I find playing on West to be that much more of a good time because of people like snake, whitey, kaanin, forz, hellbound, etc, etc. I would definitely be interested in joining tWc if you would like to extend an invitation my way. Thanks.

quite a few of tWc has played with and against cobalt,he even filled in for us

on a scrim.i feel he is a team player and not a flake.he is more than worthy of attention,imo.ty.

How bout some home made guacamole with that that burroito??? I make a mean guac..... it'll burn you another hole!!!!!

Man...that sounds DELICIOUS! I'm going to have to take you up on that sometime slim.

Hi Guys. My name is Jon, my cs alias is §ilo™ (Silo), and i would like to join tWc.

Name: Jonathan Phi Long Ngo

Email: j2d_jon@msn.com

Comments:

Well if i could possibly join you guys that would be great, but if i can't it would still be cool to game with you guys

(Please PM me if you emailed me so i can check for you in my Junk Folder)

ok cobalt i will have you watched and me and the head guys will decide and let you know.

silo i will watch you when you play and see how you do.

i will let both of you guys know after i get some input from my guys on our private forums. hope to see yall in game for some scrutinizing.

Hey all, it's Blitz. I would hope some of you know me. I was talking to my friend "Goku" and he was saying we should join tWc. So if you guys dont have a problem with a true west coast resident joining the tWc, i would be up for joining the tWc. I know my playing of late has been sparatic, but that is in part because of my isp. So I have been getting kicked quite a bit for ping, but they said the issue related to "peak time" should be fixed by June. Other than that I wouldnt mind my playing being watched for an invite.

we'll be watching you :D

Hey all, it's Blitz. I would hope some of you know me. I was talking to my friend "Goku" and he was saying we should join tWc. So if you guys dont have a problem with a true west coast resident joining the tWc, i would be up for joining the tWc. I know my playing of late has been sparatic, but that is in part because of my isp. So I have been getting kicked quite a bit for ping, but they said the issue related to "peak time" should be fixed by June. Other than that I wouldnt mind my playing being watched for an invite.

okay i think i finally got this lolz, as blitz said we were discussing joining tWc and would like to be recruited...

i know my rank and score arent that great, but it would be awsome if you could at least watch my playing and test me out but if not then thats okay too... thats entirely up to you well i will talk to you guys sometime in the game, hopefully soon and thanx if you decide to watch blitz and I.

hi my name is z3ro i like candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. I attended yard dale where i achived a 4 0 grade point avrage. im 4'1" and have trouble reaching high cabnits. o woops wrong fourm.

<slowly backs away from the closet>

hi my name is z3ro i like candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. I attended yard dale where i achived a 4 0 grade point avrage. im 4'1" and have trouble reaching high cabnits. o woops wrong fourm.

• 2 weeks later...

sry i haven't posted in a while, but i forgot my account and i just tried personal messaging myself to get the email link :D.... So i am currently being watched for gameplay and teamwork... cool, thanks for considering me

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted to say that the practice scrim last night was awesome, you guys are dialed, good leadership to forz(you rock) anywho, sorry I sucked last night, I was just hot(mainly because of rice ;p) but I would like to put in an interest card for twc. Thank you for your time.