If you wanna see about joining

tWc|WhiteyFord

• 4 weeks later...
Guest G®�M®€4p€®
Guest G®�M®€4p€®

Hey tWc, Its me Grim...ive been playin wit u guys for a while and i would like to join ur clan...i posted a reply earlier about me wanting to join and whiteyford was kind enough to stop by and watch me for a bit....but i had to leave in a hurry so i would like another chance sometime soon to see if i can get in. Please message me back.

Thankz

<_< ~Grim~

looking forward to pwn with u guyz :bang:

Hey tWc, Its me Grim...ive been playin wit u guys for a while and i would like to join ur clan...i posted a reply earlier about me wanting to join and whiteyford was kind enough to stop by and watch me for a bit....but i had to leave in a hurry so i would like another chance sometime soon to see if i can get in. Please message me back.

Thankz

<_< ~Grim~

looking forward to pwn with u guyz :bang:

Noted... Watching........ :o

:peace:

tWc|RoGuE.gc

Guest G®�M®€4p€®
Guest G®�M®€4p€®
(edited)

sweeeeeet

Edited by G®�M®€4p€®

• 1 month later...

Hey guys...my last name for the forums got deleted...so i had to remake it...just letting u guys no that i still am interested in tWc and would like to join the clan still....and also i have a prob wit my steam...my dad decided to cleanup my computer witout me knowing and he did disk cleanup and defragged the comp, and since he did that wenever i try to open up steam so i can play CSS it says that it cant find the shortcut or suttin like that....anyone no wat to do??

well i was posting just to say that im still interested in joining the clan and then that popped into my head so i was just like...what the heck...ill save time and post it now...lolz

well i was posting just to say that im still interested in joining the clan and then that popped into my head so i was just like...what the heck...ill save time and post it now...lolz

That's why there are seperate forums :D

You could post your steam problem here.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...