Funny screenies

EbilDustBunny

.......ummmmmm

Nothing wrong with a post like this. Just business as usual in the land of Mayhem.

I was going to post something, but the only screens I've taken in the past month have been of scoreboards or of level design. Hmm, I do have that nade that 'Lude dropped...

.......ummmmmm

Nothing wrong with a post like this. Just business as usual in the land of Mayhem.

I was going to post something, but the only screens I've taken in the past month have been of scoreboards or of level design. Hmm, I do have that nade that 'Lude dropped...

i wasnt trying to say that something is wrong, just wanted to make my crappy effort to make fun of ebil.

and ebil, if you steal the front page from farmer i will mail a carrot to your house. (i really will)

and next i will mail an apple to discombobulated's house (no basket, no bag, just the apple)

.......ummmmmm

i wasnt trying to say that something is wrong, just wanted to make my crappy effort to make fun of ebil.

and ebil, if you steal the front page from farmer i will mail a carrot to your house. (i really will)

and next i will mail an apple to discombobulated's house (no basket, no bag, just the apple)

If he really did mail you a carrot, would you eat it? I would! Can't beat free food!

I would send that carrot ebil......

so start sucking up to fatty or whoever edits the front page and get farmer off. lol

you want the carrot..........

*geek is rubbing his hands like an evil genius, but i reality is just looking like an idiot*

They are all funny, but the 3rd one is cool... b/c

"u shot me" is joined... and it goes perfect with the Screenie

Also, I know your lazy and all :D

But make a short clip of me TK'in sgt over and over... it'll be my Avatar :P

or just send me the demo via xfire.

It was sad too... i was using a 5seven when I did it.