ES: Oblivion

anonymo

I got the call tonight from my local EBgames where I preordered it...I was so happy...I ran over there and have been playing it for the last 2 1/2 hours...it's soooooo good...oh man...if you liked Morrowind then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?! (oh, maybe for it to get an official release? tomorrow is your day!)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard last night that you were in the middle of a CS game when you got that call. Then you said "Oblivion is here. bye!" and left immediately.

Are the rumors true?

I did just that! lol

I got it for PC...it roxorz!!!!!! It doesn't look as good as it could on my 9800 but its still peerty! Oh man, when I first got out into the open I couldn't believe how nice it looks!!! TREES, WITH GREEN IN THEM!!! Oh and the combat system is so sweet...I really think this will be a milestone in gaming...I just wish I didn't have to work 13 hour days this week...gah!

Wait...what the heck am I doing here!?!?!?!

*runs off into oblivion*

I heard that Gamespot did a 12 Hour Oblivion Marathon live webcast for its paying members the night before it came out. Candid, uncut, live play for 12!!! hours.

At the end, the building fire alarm went off. Pretty funny from what people say.

I heard about that...if I wasn't working so much then I probably would have watched a lot of it :biglaugha:

LOL, funny.

His character walks to the center of a bridge.

<click>

...saving game

<click>

"And now the answer to the question that everyone is thinking..."

<His character jumps off the bridge..."

SPLAT

'Your acrobatics skill has increased!'

LOL!!! I'm dying here!!!!!111!!one

ROFL!!! 370?!?! I only have 21 so far and I got it tuesday too!!! I was happy to find out you can be a girl. I've been mainly doing side quest >_<... right now I'm working on the main quest and yeah finding the Martin guy... yeah stupid plot had to make things hard.

do you guys have this for the PC or 360???

I got this for PC. This game is purely AWESOME.

I've already become grand champion in the arena in the Imperial City, plus, I'm a member of the Blades, so I have all their cool armor and stuff. If you're looking for quick money, fight in the arena. It alone gave me over 5000 gold.

I got this for PC. This game is purely AWESOME.

I've already become grand champion in the arena in the Imperial City, plus, I'm a member of the Blades, so I have all their cool armor and stuff. If you're looking for quick money, fight in the arena. It alone gave me over 5000 gold.

ROFL... I'm a theif. I like things sooo why not? I ransack people houses. Join the Thieves guild which is like a Robin hood type thing cool missions.

(edited)

I joined the Dark Brotherhood and became an assassin. I got to kill that annoying guy who mocks you in jail right at the beginning. One of the things you can say to him, before you kill him, is the same thing he says to you at the beginning, something along the lines of "You are going to die in here."

I had a really fun mission, I got locked in a house with 5 other people. They thought they were supposed to be searching for a chest full of gold in the house but really they were there so I could kill them one by one without the others noticing. Right before I killed the last person they said something like, "We are the last two left, and I'm not the murderer, which means..."

I'm at 473 saves now. Maybe it's because I start so many characters and change my mind.

Edited by VooDooPC

I joined the Dark Brotherhood and became an assassin. I got to kill that annoying guy who mocks you in jail right at the beginning. One of the things you can say to him, before you kill him, is the same thing he says to you at the beginning, something along the lines of "You are going to die in here."

I had a really fun mission, I got locked in a house with 5 other people. They thought they were supposed to be searching for a chest full of gold in the house but really they were there so I could kill them one by one without the others noticing. Right before I killed the last person they said something like, "We are the last two left, and I'm not the murderer, which means..."

I'm at 473 saves now. Maybe it's because I start so many characters and change my mind.

LOL That is AWSOME!!!! Ill be getting this when the price drops.. Me Be Poor..

You can sell plasma for cash every week. You can only give blood like once a month or two...dont remember exactly, but plasma gets replenished regularly. Buddy of mine, who wasn't hurtin for money to begin with sold plasma for two years in college...enough to pay is rent every month.

+free cookie and juice

Oblivion is the 4 game in The Eldar Scrolls series. (I have no idea what the first 2 are, but TES III is Morrowind) Massive world, open gaming style. You can follow the main game line, or do like Ebil was talking about, and go off and find your own adventures.

Morrowind came out, maybe 3 years ago? There were a couple expansions to that too, Tribunal and Bloodmoon, where you could become infected with vampirism. o0o