Online BUY SELL TRADE WITH NO FEES

Preacher

I had an idea of a community trading post where we can trade games, PC equipment and nude Dweezil trading cards. Anyway here is my list of extra's :

What I have:

1. Thief 3: Deadly Shadows- new

2. Game Farcry - new

3. Halo: Combat Evolved - new

4. Logitech MX Duo used but in like new condition

5. 4 Compaq P3 500mmx PCs (no ram or hard drives but all work fine)

6. 6 sets of compaq desktop speakers

7. Battlefield 2 -DVD Edition - used but didn't like

8. 2 HP Printers deskjets used but working fine

9. 92mm Thermaltake Silent Cat Fan

10. misl. Bundle of PC related cables - power, printer, ide, audio ect

11. 2 80mm Thermaltake Smart Fans - new in box

What I am looking for:

1. Doom 3 working CD key for use online

2. Original Copy of Guild wars (have an account just need CDs)

3. PCI wireless 802.11g adapter

4. USB 802.11g adapter

5. Logitech G5 mouse or MX518 mouse (no wireless)

6. 512MB DDR 2100-3200 SODIMM for notebook PC

7. USB 2.0 3.5" external hard drive enclosure

8. Set of non-magnetic (preferably titanium tipped) screwdrivers

9. Expansion to game F.E.A.R.

10. 1GB SD card or larger

11. Medal of Honor and expansions

12. USB Mic preferably logitech

13. USB headset/mic of high quality

14. speed loaders for S&W 38/357 mag

Edited by Preacher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
(edited)

I am thinking we should create a forum for that. Just a general one with sub forums for mechanics, Computer stuff, etc.

I am very interested in the All-in-Wonder. I have nothing to trade but will pay for it. What do you want for it?

By the way, I have some games I am trading or selling.

Brand New games:

Call of Duty 2. Opened but never played.

Was asking $35 shipped (still sells in stores for $50)

ORB: $5 bucks

Magic the Gathering: Battlegrounds

$5

Perimeter

$3

Masters of Orion 3

$3.50

That is it for now. If interested, post here or PM me.

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

Fatty, it should require I think that people use HEATWARE.com as a feedback method. Or there may be a mod or plugin for these boards that do that. Be really cool. Just potential for fraud that needs to be headed off before hand.

I have an ASUS S-presso machine for sale - at a price to cover costs :D + free shipping (I'll pay)

Theres nothing wrong with the machine in itself, its just not powerful enough to support my graphics card, and therefore is not a powerful gaming system as I was aiming to build.

Specifications:

3ghz pentium 4 processor, 1mb cache

512 Ram (extra dual channel 512 stick avaliable at an extra price)

20gb hard drive

TV and radio card.

Intergrated graphics - reasonably good - plays rome total war without any lag, even in big battle scenes

DVD R+/R- rewritter

Remote control (think about booting up your computer and doing things whilst in bed :boing: )

LED touch screen on the front, with an instant on feature which basically allows you to watch tv, listen to radio, play mp3 files, look at photos and play DVDs without having to boot the computer up into windows, as the S-presso comes with an inbuilt operating system.

Despite all that, its easy to handle. I'll give links to full specifications/pictures and negotiate a price with free-shipping if anyone is interested. It makes a great media PC, and can run games to a reasonable standard. Its quick and responsive - probably best for students/parents/or just as a second PC thats not required for hard core gaming (which is what I want).

If that was directed to me preacher, then to cover costs (see evidence below) - I'll wanting around: £303.72 or $447. If you want a gig of ram (512 x 2) - the extra stick to bring it up to dual channel will be another $68.

I still have all the original packaging - same box - same protective foam inside - all the original wires (with an American power cable :D ). I dont have the plastic that wires and cables came in, but that shouldn't be a problem. I have the 3 installation CDs, and all the insturction manuals - the complete package. All the components will be installed in the barebone system, as I have not got the original packaging for them. I've never shipped a computer before, so if any components need to be packaged seperately then I'll get that arranged.

Barebone system: £109.28$190.27The machine is at the bottom of the page

Intel 3ghz Pentium 4 with HT technology: £107.30 $186.815 (can't find link, this is from my order history on www.aria.co.uk)

RAM - £39 $68each for each 512mb, PC3200 DDR400 - so 512mb = £39 $78, 1GB=£78 $135 - brought from local computer tech store

20GB hard drive - its from my previous family computer- £20 $34

DVD Rewritter Sony DWG120A -£28.14 $49

EDIT - my original offer included freeshipping - but from the UK to the USA it looks incredibly expensive so perhaps I'll have to raise the price of any offers to cover a bit of the shipping cost. PM if interested

Edited by *BiGBonES**

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

Preacher, I got the card today. Thank you bud.

If you could, leave me some feedback at heatware.com

Once you register, pm me your heatware and I will leave you a positive.

I received the game yesterday. And you addressed me by my proper title! Well done. :)

and I when I received my merchandise from preacher, I was addressed by the name "fluffy".

Preacher has offically ruined any of my chances of asking out any of the hot girls that work in the apartment complex office. I will NEVER buy from him again!!! J/K I actually thought it was funny.

Hey ZD did you happen to put in any orders for those 6 dollar TIVO's that come with 80 gig hard drives?

Since this is a "for sale" thread, here are some things I'd be happy to sell an interested person. All of this is cheaper than what you can get them for on Newegg.

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory ($15)

Quake 4 ($30)

Need for Speed: Underground (offer)

Microphone (about the size of a silver dollar, black, works great. free to a good home, just pay shipping)

I've been toying around with the idea of selling my graphics card too. I was able to max out Doom III, Quake 4, and CS:S with it and AA/AF cranked. If interested, send me a note.

ATI Sapphire X800XL 256MB ($130)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

Actually, mine said (Fluffy) as well. I should have given him a negative heatware feedback. Oh well.

Anyway, I do have an issue with the forums if we do continue with this type of thread/forum with selling and trading. My name gets sensored. My last name is not Johnsoney! I am surprised I received this thing and forgot about that sensor hacking of my name. Think of Vice Prez Cheney's first name + ey. That is my last name and it hurts to see me address as Mr. Johnsoney.