More Feedback

Fatty

Ok, that's two weeks. I'm gonna guess we probably have between 30 and 40 people that have experienced Mortal Combat now.

The purpose is to have an event that the community looks forward to on a regular basis....with enough change to make it not the same ole same ole.

Two weeks, I'd think, should be enough to decide whether or not we want to run this for a couple months or not.

What say you? Obviously if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. However, it might be borderline-not-your-thing and you still might come around just because your love the atmosphere when the server becomes GClandish.

Thoughts?

took acouple maps before people got the idea of what was going on and liked it, i killed duke alot.

Also took 30 mins or more to get alot of regs/gc on, it was kinda hectic to start out because the random pubbers had no idea what was going on

A fun time, no doubt.

I learned to cringe when I saw a nade on the downslope of a toss, coming my way. I was killed not less than 20 times like that. I spent most of my time on the bench which equates to Duke not re-thinking his strats. If you don't adapt, you don't play.

First suggestion is dropping the round time a few seconds to keep things moving. Maybe by 15-30?

Second suggestion is spamming the concept so we don't have to explain it over and over. Maybe an ad on the wall too?

Last, we should have the admin in charge run the ma_swapteam #all command instead of having to rely on each person switching. That took too much time.

Oh, and we should tell M2 the wrong date next time. Where's he gettin' all the skill? Doggone hypnotists...

just like playing with or without scopes the game changes with awp you best not go running around corner skipping down the hallway/tunnel because you will be swept off your feet.

this mortal combat I found that the grenade was more of a killer than the gun

in turn I learned right away not to bunch up with people--- team needed more spreading out to keep watch for the multi nade kill. certain rush spots on maps became not the place to rush had to adjust game play more than first thought

I had fun! it was nice to be able to get a kill shot on someone I seem to only get 40 or 50 damage in games :)

just like playing with or without scopes the game changes with awp you best not go running around corner skipping down the hallway/tunnel because you will be swept off your feet.

this mortal combat I found that the grenade was more of a killer than the gun

in turn I learned right away not to bunch up with people--- team needed more spreading out to keep watch for the multi nade kill. certain rush spots on maps became not the place to rush had to adjust game play more than first thought

I had fun! it was nice to be able to get a kill shot on someone I seem to only get 40 or 50 damage in games :)

spoken like a true prophet.

• 2 weeks later...