wow! weird......

Laz.e.rus

As much as I'd love all the extra time, I LIKE sleeping. Sometimes, nothing feels better than standing on my feet all day at work, and limping home and crawling right into bed.

During the winter, I actually like leaving my window open and chilling the entire place out. It makes it really cold, but then I wrap myself in my blankets and go to sleep and it's just so snug and warm, it's one of the things I look forward to most.

That's crazy though. I wish I could go as long as I wanted, but still sleep when I felt like it. Not being able to sleep in itself, is enough for me to not want to be that man.

I'm just curious as to how this guy functions with no REM sleep...he should be dead...

I sent this to my boss a while back, he routinely goes to bed at 2-3 am and gets up for a jog at 4 am...I tell him he's crazy, but he still does it (he's icelandic)...he's got nothing on this guy tho...

that guy's my hero. I wish I didn't want to sleep ever but I need an average of 9 hours of sleep a day per week to function properly. Of course I usually don't get that that's why I'm tired all the time. I heard Jay Leno talking about his sleeping patterns of about 3 hours a night he'd lay around the bed and then go fix his car or write a joke or something. I'd love to be able to do that. On the other hand when I'm really tired I just looove the feeling of laying in bed...