Show off your pad!

VooDooPC

(edited)

I was bored, so I thought I'd show off my collection of junk.

First up is Umbra's Armor. Poor girl didn't stand a chance when I ran her through:

umbrasarmor.jpg

The four Mythic Dawn books sitting pretty in a display case:

mythicbooks.jpg

These are the only 4 items I used to beat the game, plus a necklace I'm still wearing. Ring of Wizardry which adds +10 to all mage skills. Mundane Ring which has 50% chance to resist spells and 35% chance to reflect them back. Burgandy pants which have some resist fire and a shirt which resists normal weapons:

beatgame.jpg

Two daggers, the top one I used off and on through out the game, the bottom one I held onto but never used. Top one is the Dagger of Storms, does 20 shock damage on contact, second is Witsplitter, drains intelligence and magicka:

twodaggers.jpg

Full set of Imperial Dragon Armor:

dragonarmor2.jpg

Random stuff I got from towns through quests. From left to right, Layawiin Shield, Kvatch Cuiruss, and Escheleon of Chorrol:

randomstufffromtowns.jpg

Magic Blades stuff, Northwind, 20 frost damage on strike, Valdemar's Shield, reflects 9% damage:

blades.jpg

My cheese collection:

cheese.jpg

Edited by VooDooPC

There's still a few display cases in the house I haven't used yet. You can always just throw stuff on tables or dressers like I did with the sets of armor.

The only way to rotate stuff is to pick the corner of the object and pull it back or push it forward.