Mortal Combat IV - April 12th - 9:30 PM EST

Fatty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
WOW that sounds like great fun. Unfortuneltly I have to take my wife to the airport that night. She will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. Why can't it be on a weekend, WHY!.

Wow Chief!

Wife gone for 2.5 weeks!!? := Imagine playing without your wife bugging you. Maybe your wife is not like that, but my wife complains if I play more than 2~3 hours. lol

She's a cool lady, except when it comes to games.

Anyways, I'll see you online!

btw Fatty. I can't play that day, because I get home about 8:00 PST. Too late to get in the game.

Wish I could, my man...

Edited by S*H*O+O*T

WOW that sounds like great fun. Unfortuneltly I have to take my wife to the airport that night. She will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. Why can't it be on a weekend, WHY!.

Wow Chief!

Wife gone for 2.5 weeks!!? := Imagine playing without your wife bugging you. Maybe your wife is not like that, but my wife complains if I play more than 2~3 hours. lol

:unsure:

this still does not register...

Sign me up, Fatty. I might be a little rusty, but I'll get warmed up...

That's 8:30 Central, correct?

Man, this sucks, but I have to pull out. My fiancee made plans with friends of ours, and I won't be back until well after 9:00p Central. Bah.

On another note, I might consider paying to enter something like this - it would make it a little more interesting. But I'd like to pay $2 or $3, I think, cuz I'm not very good... :puppy_dog_eyes:

yes my wife complains about me gaming but i still get some good time in im hoping to up my skills durning her leave. i am somewhat angry her flight leaves at 10 30 pm just an hour later that the start i just hope you have another one i will definently play

GC Founder

np whudats, took you off list.

cutoff: 15 minutes before gametime....when I randomize the teams and announce them.

We need to pick 3 maps, in order of play, from the large to the small.

We'll make the pass "mortal"

and again, we'll be on: 216.86.154.199:27015

It's not too late to get in on the action!

Can a weasel join in the fun? All I'll do is catch bullets, but at least I'll be a diversion so the rest of the team can win.

I'll plan to be there at 9:30

Thanks!

Here's how this will go down.

You sign up here to play.

First 24 people to sign up are in.

If you sign up and don't show up you must PayPal GC a $5 NO SHOW FEE (I'm not joking, don't sign up if you're not sure) unless you tell me a while prior that you can't make it. If you simply do not show up, you are required to pay the penalty fee. (Yes, we can ban you until you pay it....keep in mind, this is 100% your option to sign up) PS. This goes for the reserves too...if you sign up as a reserve and I can't locate you on the night of the match and we need someone....NO SHOW FEE APPLIES.

Why am I doing this? Because I want you to show up or let us know if something came up. Other people are counting on you to make this run smoothly

Here's how it works:

I randomly create TWO TEAMS of 12 (I will be admining, not playing)

The two teams play a match, 10 rounds each side.

The team that loses is eliminated / fired.

The winning team is randomly split into two 6 man teams. Another match is played.

The losing team is eliminated / fired.

The winning team is randomly split into two 3 man teams. Another match is played.

The losting team is eliminated and 3 people are declared winners of Mortal Combat IV - Elimination Style.

This will be done with health at 30 and using stock maps and will be done IN ONE NIGHT!

There will be no overtime. If there's a tie at 20, then whoever wins the 21st round wins. I don't care which side you're on or what the momentum of the game is. This is how it's going down.

If this goes well, next time we'll do it with a straight up entry fee of $5 and the last 3 left get to split the $120 minus the paypal fees....it's nice because

a) it's random teams

B) one person's score doesn't matter, they have to lead their team to win

c) it makes it a tad more serious, and only those that are serious will sign up.

Would I make all Mortal Combats a gambling event? Heck no...but once in a while for a little change and a little something on the line...I think it would be worth it for the fun.

Anyways, there's no entry fee now, only a penalty if you sign up and are a no-show.

-------

Sign up here, I'll add you to the list. Do not sign up if you can't play or can't notify me if something comes up

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO WELL YOU WILL PLAY IN 3 MATCHES. THIS COULD TAKE A COUPLE HOURS. BE PREPARED FOR THAT.

1. wayfarer

2. cobalt

3. Dem Apples

4. VooDooPC

5. M2

6. Farmer

7. Shazz

8. High Fox

9. Vovik

10. Dirty

11. ScubaDan

12. Xoul

13. cladano

14. weasil

15. mortis

16.squirrel

Reserves:

Does the thought that "I'll actually be held accountable to show up??" really scare people?

Sign on up!

yeah, maybe... its a lil scarey being banned you know? make it banned one week and no fee. :-P