Room

kingtutt14

looking to room with someone up there......if there is an opening let me know..if not i need a person or two or seven to go in with me for a room......just let me know

:bang:

whats up tutt?!? not sure if you remember me but im sure you would be more then welcome to share a room with anonymo and myself. let me know if this works or your interested so i can let anonymo know.

(edited)
just let me know when u all are going to be up there..i mean i am really ready to go now but let me know if that is cool to hang in ur room

ill send a PM off to anon but i know hell be cool with it. we, or at least i, am gettin there friday morning. i think he is gettin there thursday night but im not 100% positive on that. i have to work thursday till 6p.m. cst then i will leaving right away from there. im guessing it will take me around 14 hours to get there or so but i may stop to sleep for a few. either way i will be there before registration opens to talk to fatty and the other staff about a couple things concerning security. so yea, plan on rooming with us. we can figure out the sleeping arrangements later. glad your comin back for another round. this time ill take your money in poker instead of you cleaning me out. ttyl.

p.s. im sure it will be a smoking room if that is ok.

Edited by Kilzugud

thats cool...i dont plan on being in there that much anyway but its cool.....plan on playing alot this time instead of keeping myself in the bar..but on the other hand..bar is right beside the playing room...both will be good...so yeah i am hoping to get up there thursday to play golf with them...but if you all are not up there i will just probably just get a room for that one night and then get up with you all.......just let me know if everything is AOK....