Anyone on Myspace?

Unclean

sadly.... I signed on to find some friends of mine and ended up creating a profile

http://www.myspace.com/XiamsamX

add me if you want, I need some friends :spin2:

haha i did the same thing a few months ago, then found a bunch of peeps from Radford on there.

n e ways im at /milfhuntin :lol2:

I'm gonna call you V, cause you have one.......aw, shoot. There's not a drool smiley. We need a drool smiley!

<drool>

Hee! j/k

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got on myspace once for about 10 minutes until I read "whAzZuP gIrL" and "golly gee! I stole a beer from my dad this weekend" a few hundred times. Plus I can't stand looking at those pictures people take .... I'm trying to figure out if people are trying to look like necro models, zombies, or self-proclaimed crackheads by putting on black eyeliner, setting the camera on the ground and looking in the other direction as if to say "Look at me, I'm depressed.. but extraordinarily attractive!"

I got on myspace once for about 10 minutes until I read "whAzZuP gIrL" and "golly gee! I stole a beer from my dad this weekend" a few hundred times. Plus I can't stand looking at those pictures people take .... I'm trying to figure out if people are trying to look like necro models, zombies, or self-proclaimed crackheads by putting on black eyeliner, setting the camera on the ground and looking in the other direction as if to say "Look at me, I'm depressed.. but extraordinarily attractive!"

hahahahahaha

*takes down zombie goth self-portrait*

That song is great, but I cant find where the feed is comming from.

me either, then I realized he is a webprogrammer, he has the music hidden within his code :erm:

Edited by NOFX

My myspace name is pat. I think I invited just about everyone from the GC group to be ma' friend. Except that one dude with the freaky shirtless avatar. He kinda weirded me out; this is not an easy thing to accomplish mind you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That song is great, but I cant find where the feed is comming from.

me either, then I realized he is a webprogrammer, he has the music hidden within his code :erm:

Hahaha, I need the coding for that.

mostly something involving the background tag.

<embed allowScriptAccess="filelink" hidden=true autostart=true loop=true>

<noembed>

<bgsound src="filelink" loop=infinite>

</noembed><br></a>

Only problem with that is it won't work in firefox. Worked fine in IE though.

EDIT: Hehehe, got it working now.

Edited by Kruten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...