First thing you'll do...

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)
<Grabs the cigs from the toilet and places them on the heater to dry. Sees Mo approaching......Hey Mo, my smokes are sitting over on that heater, help yourself if you want one.>

ughhh...

I'm replused by smoking it makes my stomach turn... my dislike for smoking is x10 if i'm inebriated. All of you smokers will prolly find me annoying or not find me at all.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I'm replused by smoking it makes my stomach turn... my dislike for smoking is x10 if i'm inebriated. All of you smokers will prolly find me annoying or not find me at all.

Last year almost all the smoking was done outside FYI. The bar

across from the hall allowed smoking, but most people went outside. :wavey:

<Grabs the cigs from the toilet and places them on the heater to dry. Sees Mo approaching......Hey Mo, my smokes are sitting over on that heater, help yourself if you want one.>

ughhh...

JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME! lol, j/k but yea i smoked outside unless i was drinkin in the bar. either way, everyone needs a habit and mine happens to be that. just be glad it isnt indecent exposure in public places or something like that.

JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME! lol, j/k but yea i smoked outside unless i was drinkin in the bar. either way, everyone needs a habit and mine happens to be that. just be glad it isnt indecent exposure in public places or something like that.

lol I'm only annoying cause I care.. *says that while beating kilz down with a wiffle bat.*

oh man lol, probably find some one to bother or something...

First thing Six is gonna do is run around with his thumb drive hanging out wanting to shove it into everyone's pc so he can scan for viruses, he looked me in the eyes and licked his lips when he put his thumb drive into my usb slot.. I had to run back to my room and look at myself in the mirror for 15 mins telling myself "I cant fight who I am anymore!"...

I'll buy you a drink, if you buy me a drink. And I'll try not to curse like a drunken sailor this year, when I'm drunk. :D

That's easy just keep drinking you won't have time for talk.

I'm questioning the morale issues of that Ebil.

Hmm what would i do when i first get there....Probley go to the beer store and than like to meet the people and actually shake everyones hand. thats about it. oh an maybe a nap or to lol.

FYI Im gonna beat everyone at Pool and Texas Holdem. ... Canadian style... the lower cards win right? like 3 high lol

I'll buy you a drink, if you buy me a drink. And I'll try not to curse like a drunken sailor this year, when I'm drunk. :D

Oh, I'll talk. I always have time to talk. I make time. The only time I won't talk is if I have food in my mouth, cause that's rude, or if I'm asleep. Come to think of it, I may talk when I'm asleep, too. I wouldn't know, as I'm usually asleep at the time. :unsure:

Oh, I'll talk. I always have time to talk. I make time. The only time I won't talk is if I have food in my mouth, cause that's rude, or if I'm asleep. Come to think of it, I may talk when I'm asleep, too. I wouldn't know, as I'm usually asleep at the time. :unsure:

My little sister does! Every since she was little... it's kinda cute but now it's just funny. Some of my friends do too... it's funny to have conversations with my friends to see what going in their little dream. :lol2: I dunno if I do or not. :shrug03:

Hmm what would i do when i first get there....Probley go to the beer store and than like to meet the people and actually shake everyones hand. thats about it. oh an maybe a nap or to lol.

FYI Im gonna beat everyone at Pool and Texas Holdem. ... Canadian style... the lower cards win right? like 3 high lol

heheh, Canadian style Holdem :lol2: