Cool Exploit

anonymo

Ok so I read about this item dublication exploit and figured I could have some fun with it cause Oblivion has some nice physics and such...here's how it's done in case you guys want to try it out

Item Duplication

First you need a bow, some arrows, and the item you wish to duplicate. Using this will allow you to duplicate as many items as the number of items in your quiver.

First take out your bow and equip some arrows. Pull back the arrow but do not fire it. Press tab and double click on the arrows you currently have equiped. Then shift click the item you wish to duplicate. Once you exit out the menu the item would drop but it will be the same amount of items as your arrow. To better help yourself duplicate things it is advised to have a couple of the item you wish to duplicate so that you can pick them up faster if you have a ton of arrows.

So I went into my manor in Anvil and tried this with a single Pearl and 100 arrows...yes...it spawned 100 pearls...I'm surprised I haven't slipped on any yet! lol

okay...I'm a loser.

This exploit keeps me alive.

At my level restoration magic is a joke (lvl 11 or 12 I think). Money is somewhat tough to come by, have 5k ATM. Potions are expensive and not powerfull enough

So I take Restor Fatigue, Health, and Magicka and dupe the crud out of them. Also works good for repair hammers when I'm in Oblivion.

Proved invaluable when I needed the 10 ectoplasms. Note: this does not work on Nurnroot.