Favre will play next year!

farmerisme

I like Favre. Hope he has a better team around him this year. I like it when he smiles and plays the game. This will more than likely be his last year though. It is probably time. Course that is what people were saying about Elway and he won.

I don't root for Green Bay at all (Bears fan), but you have to admire the guy. Although I don't like how he left the team hanging with his decision for so long especially with the draft so close. I just hope that he really takes the time next year to mentor and help Rogers be prepared to step in and play.

I also hope that if he has a season like he did last year (and no, you can't blame it all on his teammates), that he has enough humility to let Rogers or some other guy come in and get experience.

Watching Favre last year...he didn't look the same at all, and I don't mean just the stats. His arm strength was not even close to what it was the year before, and he made some really poor decisions. Some might say he was trying to make plays, but he's been around long enough to know better. Shoot, he's a first ballot unanimous selection to the HoF IMO no matter what happens this year, but he just flat out STUNK last year.

I hope they give the young guys a chance to get some real game experience. Just my two cents.

I don't root for Green Bay at all (Bears fan), but you have to admire the guy. Although I don't like how he left the team hanging with his decision for so long especially with the draft so close. I just hope that he really takes the time next year to mentor and help Rogers be prepared to step in and play.

I also hope that if he has a season like he did last year (and no, you can't blame it all on his teammates), that he has enough humility to let Rogers or some other guy come in and get experience.

Watching Favre last year...he didn't look the same at all, and I don't mean just the stats. His arm strength was not even close to what it was the year before, and he made some really poor decisions. Some might say he was trying to make plays, but he's been around long enough to know better. Shoot, he's a first ballot unanimous selection to the HoF IMO no matter what happens this year, but he just flat out STUNK last year.

I hope they give the young guys a chance to get some real game experience. Just my two cents.

i dont admire him, hes a jerk off, the bears are going to take a poop on him this year and then go ahead and break charles woodson's leg again

Mmmm, packers had a great draft this year...hopefully some of the rookies will step up and maybe Charles Woodson will be good.

Packers should have one of the better defenses in the leage in the next couple of years. Unfortunately, they have a terrible offensive line and only one good reciever (Donald Driver).

Also, I will be back in the United States by the end of this month...I can't wait to get on my own computer and play some CS again.

The Packers had a decent draft...the things is, A.J. Hawk is not going to be the same type of player as a Ray Lewis or Brian Urlaucher b/c he's not as athletic. And Charles Woodson is past his prime, not to mention he is coming off a fairly serious injury. Nevertheless, he will be an upgrade over the garbage db's the Packers played last year. And their d-line is in decline, so I have a hard time believing they will have an elite defense anytime soon, unless they upgrade some of their personnel. Probably shouldn't have let Darren go to the Vikings :).