***BAN REQUESTS***

about 15-30 mins, i was in the Seattle server and this kid was tk'ing. First, some kid got in his way and he popped in the head. Then, i accidentally shot him once, he tk'd me down to 10 hp and types "OWNT." I have a screenshot.

Hey, sup. Long time no post. Anyways, was playen on a gc server (forgot which one since i got transfere 4 times cause the others were full) and i get team flashed. I tell the guy to watch his flashes in a nice way, then he starts cussen me out. I tell him to watch it or he will get kicked/banned. He keeps going and the rest is history.

# 4313 "WampaStompa!!!" STEAM_0:0:147928 43:39 37 0 active

Hope you guys ban him, really a pain who wont listen. Oh, and i could use some FPS, any wanna donate?

Kinda makes me suspicious about ban requests. I don't want "witch hunts" where anyone can just post ANYBODY'S ID and get them banned. Since I don't have access to server logs I can't verify anything.

In short, what I'm trying to say is: Don't corrupt the system.

"HEHEHE" STEAM_0:1:10903935

Multiple intentional tk's, flashes in spawn

"=HT=Blitzkrieg" STEAM_0:1:3716652

Responded to tker with some tking of his own. Don't know how you want to handle that, seemed to be out of frustration.

"Loser" STEAM_0:1:7141962

Intentional ff.

"mm" STEAM_0:0:10504441

Intentional tk, in response to HEHEHE.

Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests
(edited)

Status information:

# 1926 "Mango.Agent" STEAM_0:1:10514395 08:22 59 0 active

Reason: Player very suspiciously looking through walls at heads. In one specific instance, he was "locked" onto an AFK terrorist on aztec coming down from double doors. His crosshairs didnt move from where the AFK terrorist's head was. As soon as the head was visible, he shot it. Several other players (such as kjg and one other I can't remember) agree with me that this looked like hacking.

List of additional witnesses:

jEdi!i!i!i!i!i

jach

Edited by Instago

Speed hacker:

Not to be a dweeb, i'm usually pretty passive about these things but this guy was annoying.

This guy was running so fast he was at CT spawn flanking before we could even get to DD.

I have a screen of him bragging that people should press F10 to run as fast.

Approximately 7:40 Wed, 31st.

post-2078-1149130525_thumb.jpg

# 2540 "FUGIY" STEAM_0:0:10844413 49:48 124 0 active