** Brand New GC Server!!! Seattle - Stock **

Laz.e.rus

Let me introduce all of you publicly to the new NW Seattle server!

Forum readers, meet Mr Discharge a.k.a. 72.51.6.19:27015 GCftw.com | FF | Stock | Seattle > Discharge 100tic

Set up similar to our other stock servers, 22/25 man capacity, plays GREAT with a strong network behind it.

As with all new servers, GC members should stop in, say Hi, introduce yourselves, and show the brand new players/regs/prospective members what GC is all about!

Admins, especially our recent admin joinees, new territory means new people unfamiliar with GC standards. Stop in Discharge and help out with the new crowd. For you newer admins, consider it a raw "proving ground" :) No better way to learn the ropes than to put the new powers to work.

If you find the server you normally call home is already well-covered, pop in and see if Seattle could use some help! Who knows? Some are already calling Seattle their new home. :boing:

So whether your a member, admin, reg, or joe-pub-allstar, anyone North or West of Florida should come frag with us. Wait, Shazz was already playing there from Florida :)

Seattle-Discharge also now has its own subforum: http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showforum=250

Hope to see you in there!

-Laz

(edited)

Testimonials about Seattle:

Wow! What an amazing server! Even though Im in the Midwest, I still love to play in Seattle!

Ive been stuck in Canada all my life getting high ping, but now with a server in Seattle it's like I'm playing in Canada, eh?

Why are you still reading this?? Go Play In Seattle Already!

Edited by YoMamma

other citings in seattle (citings, HAH!, get it?)

coffee.gif

wow - you mean you can shoot people AND run at the same time?

GCFTW!

Who is Lunk anyways?

The name OWNS!

ps - avengence ACTUALLY likes sleepless in seattle. between that and the sharks, he's facing a cut.

I lag a little to much there right now. But I am getting a new system so I hope to be there more.

Let me introduce all of you publicly to the new NW Seattle server!

Forum readers, meet Mr Discharge a.k.a. 72.51.6.19:27015 GCftw.com | FF | Stock | Seattle > Discharge 100tic

Set up similar to our other stock servers, 22/25 man capacity, plays GREAT with a strong network behind it.

As with all new servers, GC members should stop in, say Hi, introduce yourselves, and show the brand new players/regs/prospective members what GC is all about!

Admins, especially our recent admin joinees, new territory means new people unfamiliar with GC standards. Stop in Discharge and help out with the new crowd. For you newer admins, consider it a raw "proving ground" :) No better way to learn the ropes than to put the new powers to work.

If you find the server you normally call home is already well-covered, pop in and see if Seattle could use some help! Who knows? Some are already calling Seattle their new home. :boing:

So whether your a member, admin, reg, or joe-pub-allstar, anyone North or West of Florida should come frag with us. Wait, Shazz was already playing there from Florida :)

Seattle-Discharge also now has its own subforum: http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showforum=250

Hope to see you in there!

-Laz

Servers been doing great. Peak hours are rockin, with a pretty decent stream even in the off hours.

Would like to see some more GC and admin types in there though...... :)

But seriously, great addition, stop by.

Even though I'm in Ohio I think I'll stop by. I've been playing in Midwest #1 stock FF for so long that it'd be good for a change. I shall make new enemies and allies, and the land shall be mine. All shall hear the name of Allanon and shiver in fear!

PH3412 M3!

Or I could go over and have a fun time fragging and showing new people the great standards of FF. I think I'll flip a coin to see which option to choose *flips it and ends up hitting Fatty in the head* .... Must... run away