Myspace

nut

wooohooooo I win! Unlucky SJ and pavid, i got the link first!!! woohoooo :boing:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=26195

This is like a double-burn... he gets the link first, AND calls me "Unlucky" instead of "Unclean".

My luck is fine, thank you very much.

I was going to post unclean up there aswell, but its usually pavid and sj that beat me to getting links.

Wooohooo nut got owned, and this topic is not dead yet!!!! :wavey: feel that pain nut

In case you want an "old" friend in the truest sense of the word feel free to add me. In the mean time, Bigbones seems so happy about his link thing, that I'll have to work out a strategy to make him think he's beating SJ and I. Gotta keep him on cloud 9 so he doesn't see me coming for him, AK in hand.

(edited)
In case you want an "old" friend in the truest sense of the word feel free to add me. In the mean time, Bigbones seems so happy about his link thing, that I'll have to work out a strategy to make him think he's beating SJ and I. Gotta keep him on cloud 9 so he doesn't see me coming for him, AK in hand.

Shouldn't you be busy trying to get more than 1 myspace friend? :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

I'm trying to decide if its cooler having lots of myspace friends, or no myspace friends. I think I'll go with the latter of the two.

edit- your only myspace friend has 75454362 Friends, so your mixing with the right crowd i guess

Edited by *BiGBonES**

Shouldn't you be busy trying to get more than 1 myspace friend? :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

I'm trying to decide if its cooler having lots of myspace friends, or no myspace friends. I think I'll go with the latter of the two.

edit- your only myspace friend has 75454362 Friends, so your mixing with the right crowd i guess

I would say it is cooler to have no myspace account at all.