Fatty in FLA

Fatty

I know there are 3 GC in FLA that mentioned possibly gathering for some fun while I am down in FLA this summer.

I will be in Venice from June 16th to June 24th.

If I'm not mistaken, Shazzz, Ebil, and Whudats are within travel distance of Venice....

Anyone else from down there interested in a little feast and fiesta at my favorite spot (Sharkey's on the Pier)?

Or, if anyone has any desire, I snorkel for shark's teeth pretty much on a daily basis....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is FLA?

--------------------

[13:52] ebil: i'm only talking two like two people right snow :P

I thought she was smart....

how do you say irony in minnesotan?

lol you quoted my sig.

how do you say noob in california? lol

OH CRAP!! I thought he meant an organization! wow, i just got owned

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

Hey, y'all flying or driving? If you're driving, and are coming through Atlanta, we would love to see you....even though we'll be seeing you not too long after you get back from Florida. But, hey! We love y'all

Flying, with a short layover each time in Atlanta....like less than an hour. If you were so motivated, we could have some time in the airport to hang out!

Bean, you are chopped ham, and you know it.

If you want to cruise down 3 hours from Jacksonville, you are teh top of the list....we misses you!

lol...I was actually hoping you'd see this and get upset....tee hee....that means you're reading you're forums!

<fatty tries to think of what home improvements he could actually bring down with him to have Bean work on.....fatty misses the handy man bean>

Dunno how far everyone else has to drive. If you'd be interested, then let me know and we'll make the plans toward a time that would allow you drive time...or maybe you could crash the night. Heck ya, party at the condo!

Mini: Did you start that GC club in Venice?

Fatty: No, I thought you did.

Maybe...depending on which concourse you'll be in we could meet for anything from Edy's to Domino's to Starbucks. Let us know. :boing: You could meet The Kid!

I'll get you our flight info as soon as I have it!

PS. I might have goofed on whudats, it's Ziggy with the house in Sarasota where we're flying in.

Ziggy, got a car you want to rent to me?

I just google mapped Venice... wow that's close not as close as going from Sarasota but closer then if I was to drive from Tampa... :erm:

If you guys were to plan do something that would be cool. I can prolly write myself off my workschedule for that weekend or something.

Hehehe watch this turn into a F³... Frag Fest Florida. KEGGER AT FATTY'S!

Edited by EbilDustBunny