Watch this bicycle explode at 110 MHP

Guest zerodamage

I go as fast as I can (without risking crashing into a car or other inanimate object, that applies for moving cars, too) when I ride around town and such.

I think the fastest i've gone is probably only around 40 mph, but i've never tried on a mountain bike.

When I read the caption I was thinking that a motorcycle exploded, and then thought, before watching the video "Wow, the person survived that?!"

I think he was wearing a helmet but it came off during his crash?

To be honest, i dont really feel sorry for him. Its such a dangerous sport as it is, its to be expected that these sorts of things will happen, not necessarily the bike collapsing but it only takes one bad ditch to throw him off the bike and he will go tumbling like he did in the video.

I think he was wearing a helmet but it came off during his crash?

To be honest, i dont really feel sorry for him. Its such a dangerous sport as it is, its to be expected that these sorts of things will happen, not necessarily the bike collapsing but it only takes one bad ditch to throw him off the bike and he will go tumbling like he did in the video.

I agree. Like others have said, the dood is lucky to be alive. Man. You should have heard my expression when they first show him wreck. Ouch.