From Cake to Death on a Stick

Brillow_Head

Spoiler**********

The game was almost too easy at the default difficulty level right up until I got to the battle with Cammaron. Now I'm trying to lead the emperor through the city to the temple and I'm getting roally flattened.

gggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Haha, it was so funny when I was at that part. All the enemies were just chasing me with Martin following me and being followed by enemies. I kept getting lost not knowing where the stupid temple was when it was right next to me the whole time... I just kept jumping past them and running around the big guy.

(edited)

I stood next to the door killing the 3 dremora that came at me, I killed them so I was like..."phew a breather" and proceeded to heal up...I turn around and 3 more dremora and a big blue skinned dude jumped me. So I ran under Dagon's legs and into a few clanferer's more dremora, a spider dremora and I was like..."FTW Its me on one for 7/8 of the game and NOW they decide to throw an army at me....pffft...log."

OH, and did I mention that when getting ganked by 4 doods plus sidekicks..yeah...yeah...like TWO fps! Suxors...:(

Edited by Brillow_Head