half life question

auggybendoggy

Guys,

I think this room I found is not easily found. I like to spend time exploring the maps and trying to find any secrest the makers put.

At the dam there are 2 resevior openings. I parket the airboat by one and climbed up and sure enough...

this is the dam where you see the G man standing far off. You have to use a broken bridge to get up to the top to open the dam. It's right AFTER the helicopter and you go one on one and he's droppin all kinds of those mines on you.

Give it a try and LISTEN CAREFULLY

I can't make much sense but I'm thinking perhaps the game makers put some story line clues here.

its all in like a poem so pay attention and turn up the volume.

By the way you better have like FULL life to get to it.

Perhaps some of you have been there already and I'm just now finding it.

let me know

Aug

These things are supposed to be explained, to a degree, in HL2 Episode 1. I beleive the Gman is part of a much greater organization than the "government", maybe from a government of several worlds and we are going to be included in it. Dr. Breen beleived that in time we would become part of the overall Combine society. Then again the Gman looks like an older version of Gordon Freeman. Maybe they are one and the same?.... :D

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage

I never saw that. Something I will have to do tomorrow or something.