EbilDustBunny

(edited)

I'd like to think so, but I have so many issues getting my connection to xbox live to remain stable (sometimes my 360 connects to my wireless network seemlessly, othertimes it just refuses to) I'd probably never be able to download them anyway.

I'm about 46 hours in and I've only just started my first guild quests (been off merrily doing other things), so I can't imagine I'll be looking for expanded gameplay until 2009 the way things are going.

Edited by Leveller

they need more armor and weapons. I had the best stock armor after the fighters guild quests was done...not to mention the ugliest helm EVAR! (from the fighters guild dude that was fired)

The best weapon in the game that I've found so far. Sword of Storms Dremora One hand long sword with 20 shock damage on strike...maxes out at like 28 attack at 125% quality.

I played Morrowind for a month straight and only have found 1....ONE...ONE! set of deadra gauntlets...the rest is ebony and dwemer. In Oblivion, they give the whole standard set PLUS!!!! magic varients after going through ONLY the fighters guild quests. pft.

So after your equipment is maxed then the quests become moslty borring fetch/kill missions to advance the plot...not like you get good loot...just to sell mostly.

Yes, I agree, they need to have expansions...<along with code optimization>

Edited by Brillow_Head