Hi Hi!

Mossad

Long time see, who is still active in the community while I played eons ago?

You guys still doing fragfest this year?

haha, i was just thinking the other day if you still played, whadup bro

DANGIT PLAYAA!! I was so getting ready to type that, hoping nobody did it yet.

Hi Moss! thanks for dropping in!

Scan the stats for names ya know! There's also some of us who don't play so much but are still around and involved.

You still playing 1.6?

I play 1.6 maybe once a month, and I'm pretty bad at it fyi. Anyhow after marriage and the kid and moving to Arizona I have been kept really busy coaching and recently bought out my former boss and now own the gym. So needless to say my time is extremely limited between running a family and a gym. I had a really successful year qualifying 9 kids to lvl 9/10 nationals and placed one on national team. Other than that life is usual, I hope everyone is ok and everyone is having tons of success.

How do you like AZ compaired to IL, moss?

The weather is great except when its 110+ 100-105 is ok. The food isnt as good and the night life is a little slower. Other than that after two years this place is finally starting to feel like home. Life is really good out here I don't forsee myself ever moving back out to the midwest but you never know.

How do you like AZ compaired to IL, moss?

The weather is great except when its 110+ 100-105 is ok. The food isnt as good and the night life is a little slower. Other than that after two years this place is finally starting to feel like home. Life is really good out here I don't forsee myself ever moving back out to the midwest but you never know.

Sounds great out there! Im glad you like it. I cant wait to finally leave the midwest myself. AZ and NV are two places Im considering moving to.