Is being...

Silo

i think it isnt good, but it is decent. when stats first were up i played

non-stop for a LONG, LONG time and my rank was like 10-15 but i didnt play

for just maybe 12hours my rank would be at 40

its always changing just remeber that...

instead of running away, how about getting another scirm set up tWc v Mmmm?? This time i wanna be there!

don't be scurred! :=

:spin2:

tWc|RoGuE.gc

twc is scurred

I got no reply in #extempore own channel today when i advertised for a scrim. XT is uber scared. :o

dude, xT's annual tap dance fundraiser was today. no way they could have made it.

tap.jpg

SJ is gonna get me fired.

Internet Proxy Error

403 Blocked Site

You are not permitted to access the URL http://www.dtidance.com/ballet_lessons/tap.jpg due to the policy of your organization.

Site Policy

You are attempting to access a site which has been deemed non-productive by your site administrator. Access has been blocked and your attempt has been logged. If you need to access this site for a legitimate business need, please contact the Abbott Support Center using the link below.

If you believe you have reached this page in error you can contact the Abbott Support Center

fgusap3000.abbott.com

http://www.dtidance.com/ballet_lessons/tap.jpg

438 out of 10500 means that you are in the upper 4% of all the people who play on GC servers! That is a pretty good place to be Silo if you are having fun. It doesn't matter what your score is if you are having fun. Everyone can always improve on their place in the stats and if that is what you want to do then great! Do not be discouraged by the stats though. Keep on playing and you WILL get better!